Twitter Twee: all your tweets are belong to chud

JGP

1 minute ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Either way... You are from Florida, your argument is invalid.

I live in Florida.  I'm not from Florida.  And you are from the gigantic glass house known as Germany.

2 hours ago, Fire and Jace said:

you're catching on, eh? 

Good.

If you identify an enemy KILL IT

But until you define said enemy and declare your intentions towards them (war), shut the fuck up you whaaa whaaaa assclowns. 

“We either have to kill every single reactionary or let the far right preach the need to end ‘degeneracy’ and democracy with no hard consequence.”

You know the Nazi party was banned after Beerputcsh? They didn’t need to be executed to have remained irrelevant isolation and exclusion would have been enough.

2 hours ago, Fire and Jace said:

How long are you people going to outsource your collective powers to the "centrist" billionaire, shareholders, and lobbying groups? How long are you going to use the platforms THEY LET YOU HAVE and THEY CONTROL to whine about the rich and the nazis, but OOoonly under their supervision. 

Dude, you understand any person who’d profess more…extreme modes in dealing with the fascist elements on here would be immediately censored, warned and banned.

Over the years, I have muted dozens of offensive phrases, tropes, and individual words. And countless twats, morons, and Nazis, and all their little imps, have been completely blocked.

This process began in 2016, when Trump got in. I found myself constantly doom-scrolling, and it was making me feel really bad. Everything just seemed so fucking bleak. So, upon my brother's advice, I broke out the mute-mallet.

And now my twitter feed is full of football, lovely dogs, artists I admire, Reuters, Associated Press, the odd political editor, pelicans trying to eat capybaras, and more football.

And since Elon took over, my experience hasn't really changed at all.

55 minutes ago, DMC said:

We're not supposed to feed the trolls.

You want to starve the entire state of Florida, a bit overkill don't you think? (196; yeah, had the Florida troll state joke already, but a horse can only work with the material at hoof).

4 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

No, you're in Florida, which is like twitter with aligators. (My aim to hit 200 Florida jokes before the end of the year, gonna be tough, but with your help and the power of Jesus we can do. Hallelujah!).

We can all dream.

2 hours ago, DMC said:

I live in Florida.  I'm not from Florida.  And you are from the gigantic glass house known as Germany.

Everyone was on vacation!

16 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I have a confession to make. I was born in Florida. Tampa.  I moved away before the first grade, but is the curse in my blood?

You want to know about the degree of your Floridification process? Do you regularly get into a drunken argument with an alligator or do you wear shades indoors? If not, your are probably save (196).

(And thanks for the set up).

17 hours ago, Spockydog said:

And now my twitter feed is full of football, lovely dogs, artists I admire, Reuters, Associated Press, the odd political editor, pelicans trying to eat capybaras, and more football.

This is why I much prefer Reddit, you pretty much only see what you’ve chosen to see.

18 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

You are posting from Florida.

Either way, give me some better set ups, this way we're not hitting the 200 Florida jokes. 

You can note for The Dating Thread that The Doctor grew up in Florida and went to medical school at the University of Florida, and Go Gators.

I have now reduced your available Florida jokes to approximately 20 or so.

I have to go pick up the girls from school shortly, but just had to share this gem.

Amuses me to no end that people revere this top shelf brain guy... whose brain is a smooth as a skate park. Kids could pull ollies over Elon's concavities. 

On 12/4/2022 at 9:06 AM, A Horse Named Stranger said:

You want to know about the degree of your Floridification process? Do you regularly get into a drunken argument with an alligator or do you wear shades indoors? If not, your are probably save (196).

(And thanks for the set up).

I wasn't born in Florida, never been there and not interested in going.  Thanks to the Simpsons I learned all I needed to know.  

Oh, did I steal one of your jokes?   :lol:

Archived