Twitter Twee: all your tweets are belong to chud

JGP

Validating Cheong lol

Musk is such a pathetic piece of shit. Read the above, then consider this one he deleted already:

He's lost in the wild of his delusional mind. Societal good? Harm? Pfft.

Just narratives, y'all. 

Click on this to see his ex-wife's response. 

Musk's confidently fictional grasp of reality goes to how he was able to hoodwink so many investors [including the US Gov] lol

Does it seem that muskey's done the unthinkable? dethroned tRump as the media blob's relentless, breathless concern?

OTOH, muskey's proving himself every moment to be a terrorist present and ever growing danger to the republic, isn't he.  Not to mention ever growing danger to the rest of us who aren't bigots, racists, women haters, haters of everyone actually, maybe Themselves the most.

15 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Does it seem that muskey's done the unthinkable? dethroned tRump as the media blob's relentless, breathless concern?

Not quite, but he's got to be getting close.

15 minutes ago, Zorral said:

OTOH, muskey's proving himself every moment to be a terrorist present and ever growing danger to the republic, isn't he.  Not to mention ever growing danger to the rest of us who aren't bigots, racists, women haters, haters of everyone actually, maybe Themselves the most.

Mmn hmn, because this isn't wrong:

pfft, Caraballo, that's just like, your opinion. 

Even if this is only a joke or straight up bullshit... I laughed so hard at the thought of it that my super sick eldest opened her bedroom door for the first time time today just to check on me.

6 hours ago, JGP said:

Click on this to see his ex-wife's response. 

Musk's confidently fictional grasp of reality goes to how he was able to hoodwink so many investors [including the US Gov] lol

Is it just me or was the quoted post deleted? I don't see anything.

12 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Is it just me or was the quoted post deleted? I don't see anything.

On your end. I got no issues linking through to the OP anyw-- 

edit: wait, that's not true. Huh.

Lots of places that normally have commentators putting up tweets from there -- they are either not coming in or disappearing.  Sometimes it's the moderators of the site from which they link to the twitter -- the site having decided not to accept twits any longer.  This particularly has accelerated in the last 24 hours.

May tweets critical of musk have been deleted.  Lots of people are getting banned for making fun of him.  

I've noticed a couple functionality quirks the last few days.  One is that if your scrolling and click on a specific tweet, and then push the back or home button, it used to just bring you back to that same tweet on palace on the scroll.  Instead now it reloads and brings you all the way to the most current stuff.  This is incredibly annoying and just makes for a shit ton of scrolling if you're trying to not just look at the same thing over and over.

Elon Musk and the Narcissism/Radicalization Maelstrom
Members Only Article

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/elon-musk-and-the-narcissism-radicalization-maelstrom

... in recent days he’s increasingly been promoting far-right theories and white supremacist content that may be rife on Twitter but are not immediately tied to his claims about Twitter’s old management or anti-cancel culture activism.

Recent conversations he engages in have either been applauding him or encouraging him to crack down on “grooming” or pedophile or child exploitation accounts. Certainly management at any social network should be monitoring and rooting out such accounts. But it’s highly improbable that Musk’s team is more focused on combatting pedophiles and child exploitation than old Twitter management was. Indeed, Musk’s Twitter would likely be hard pressed to crackdown on anything at the moment since Musk has already fired most of the workforce that handled content moderation, hate speech and abuse of all kinds.

But you don’t have to look hard at these exchanges to see that pedophilia and child exploitation are not precisely what’s being discussed. They’re calls to crackdown on gay, trans and other accounts which the far right have rebranded as “groomers” and “pedophiles.” Increasingly, it’s even more scattershot and general. It’s a call to crack down on liberal or left-wing accounts or anything connected to the “woke mob,” since all those groups are by definition “groomers” and pedophiles. There’s far too little recognition of how much all of this amounts to little more than a mainstreaming or buttoning up of the PizzaGate and QAnon eliminationist conspiracy theories about Democratic politicians like Hillary Clinton running pedophile sex rings.

Just in recent days he’s begun promoting explicitly white nationalist content too. Indeed, the two often meld together. ....

... some decoding and context is necessary. “Kim Dotcom” is a German national and notorious internet fraudster who has been holed up in New Zealand for years fighting extradition to the U.S. to face charges of racketeering, fraud and money laundering. Here he makes a straightforward statement of so-called “Great Replacement Theory” and Musk responds with a straight up, ‘Just so.’

Just as I was writing this post, there was ...  interaction with Ian Miles Cheong also this morning. Cheong is another far-right influencer who has been banned from numerous platforms for a mix of fraud, harassment, impersonation and simply being a far-right weirdo.

.... Let’s start with the simple observation that it’s not ideal to have the owner of one of the world’s largest and most influential communication platforms operating in a social and political milieu of white nationalists and international outlaws. What captures my attention, though, is the process, the trajectory. It’s what we might call a narcissism/radicalization maelstrom and it mirrors what you could observe with Donald Trump in 2015 and 2016. ....

Much more before and after the pulls.

Archived