Which of the less talked about characters do you feel sorry for.

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

For me, I’ve always felt bad for Arys Oakheart. He did bring his fate on himself, but I took of him as the boy who obtained his dream, and then found the truth in it. Realized what he wanted but because of the life he chose it was ultimately unobtainable. And I don’t hate Arianne for what happened either.

Falia Flowers on the otherhand, however nasty and treacherous she was to her family, does not deserve what happened to her and what is coming to her.

Rhaella Targaryen, she just couldn't catch a break. 

Being married to her brother Aerys who didn't love her, having to renounce to her true love, facing countless humiliations and abuse from her husband up until he began to savagely rape her, and then losing her eldest son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren and having to flee only to die giving birth to her daughter, leaving her and Viserys alone to fend for themselves with Willem Darry.  

23 minutes ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

Falia Flowers on the otherhand, however nasty and treacherous she was to her family, does not deserve what happened to her and what is coming to her.

From what I understand she was treated as a second-class citizen so no wonder she was delighted when the tables were turned.

8 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

From what I understand she was treated as a second-class citizen so no wonder she was delighted when the tables were turned.

True. She was a naive mistreated girl. Who just wanted a better life. She thought she was getting payback and her “Prince Charming” but he ends up murdering her whole family and doing what he does to her

5 minutes ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

True. She was a naive mistreated girl. Who just wanted a better life. She thought she was getting payback and her “Prince Charming” but he ends up murdering her whole family and doing what he does to her

I guess maybe you could argue Euron loves her in some way as otherwise she'd have no value as a sacrifice? So she had that going for her...:unsure:

1 minute ago, Craving Peaches said:

I guess maybe you could argue Euron loves her in some way as otherwise she'd have no value as a sacrifice? So she had that going for her...:unsure:

She has his child inside her. Kings blood and kinsblood. I’m sure Falia’s feeling of betrayal could power the blood magic as well.

I was re-reading the books the other day and i remembered about Lollys stokeworth, now i don't know if people talk a lot about her or not but personally she's the charachter i always feel the most sorrow for, her story is sadness from start to finish, i mean Bronn doesn't look like he's doing anything bad to her by the time we leave them but still, the whole story is very heavy and sad imo. 

12 minutes ago, The Red Prince said:

I was re-reading the books the other day and i remembered about Lollys stokeworth, now i don't know if people talk a lot about her or not but personally she's the charachter i always feel the most sorrow for, her story is sadness from start to finish, i mean Bronn doesn't look like he's doing anything bad to her by the time we leave them but still, the whole story is very heavy and sad imo. 

I hear she's really Varys

20 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Jeyne Poole.  Her story is nightmare fuel.

I truly hope she doesn’t lose her nose to frostbite. And I hope her suffering is over. Let her marry to some minor lord who treats her well and let her be happy. I know it’s too much for ASOIAF but seriously, the poor girl has suffered enough 

24 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

I hear everyone except Varys is Varys.

Can't remember who it was with but someone I was arguing with on here a while back was insistent that Varys and Lollys were one and the same. TV show has ruined me and since that discussion my mind's eye sees Conleth Hill in a wig and sloppy makeup whenever Lollys comes up. I'm a fan of the actor, but it ain't a pretty picture.

Lollys has a weird name and she's a pretty big little minor character. I think that there may be something that she's hiding from us or is being hidden behind her, but I doubt it's a scar.

1 hour ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

I truly hope she doesn’t lose her nose to frostbite. And I hope her suffering is over. Let her marry to some minor lord who treats her well and let her be happy. I know it’s too much for ASOIAF but seriously, the poor girl has suffered enough 

My fear is that Martin will have her identity exposed, and Stannis will burn her at the stake for treason.

21 minutes ago, SeanF said:

My fear is that Martin will have her identity exposed, and Stannis will burn her at the stake for treason.

I’m firmly on Stannis’ side for now. I don’t think he’ll burn Shireen, I think it’ll be Mel and Selyse who do it before Stannis even knows. But if he burns Jeyne I won’t ever forgive him

Archived