Football: The Winter Break

polishgenius

I will ask again, does anyone enjoy squinting at replays to actually know what happened? Because for me that's only fun with tennis. Messi shouldn't have been awarded a PK, but because I root for Argentina I'm happy it was given. Doesn't make it any less dumb though.

Argentina has looked more lively. At least Scaloni came to his senses and realised that Julian Alvarez and Enzo Fernandez need to start. Strange that Lisandro has been left out though - he's been Argentina's best defender at this tournament and none of the others are nearly as good a passer as he his.

27 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Argentina has looked more lively. At least Scaloni came to his senses and realised that Julian Alvarez and Enzo Fernandez need to start. Strange that Lisandro has been left out though - he's been Argentina's best defender at this tournament and none of the others are nearly as good a passer as he his.

He's only 1,75 though, and Romero is 1,85

I am rooting for someone else to score because Poland advancing on the basis of yellow cards is ridiculous.  Why not just arrange a shootout between the two tied teams?  It's not like it would take too long or leave anybody exhausted. 

Archived