The Forbidden Topic

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

9 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

The Andals did improve though, they went from Iron to Steel, whereas the First Men were stuck with Bronze the entire time.

But the whole stagnation/lack of technological progress I think is more to do with world building than it being anyone's fault.

but not steel to better steel as far as we know

32 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

I really doubt that, given they were divided into numerous petty kingdoms and fighting each other when the Andals arrived.

They were on the level of petty kingdoms, far more unified than that of Andals, level of mercenary bands and war parties.

29 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

The Andals did improve though, they went from Iron to Steel, whereas the First Men were stuck with Bronze the entire time.

We don't know that. They supposedly had iron armor and steel weapons when they arrived at Vale but remember Corbrays supposedly also had Valyrian Steel at that chapters. Clearly lies of the Andals.

Also First Men did use iron as well, there's proof in some Hoare king with his black armor.

Two conventional ones: SanSan and Braime.

One unconventional one: Asha and Aurane Waters. Asha likes Valyrian-looking pretty boys, she needs a fleet to take on Euron (thanks, Cersei), and they both have similar wise-ass personalities. Plus, the Velaryons need to intermarry with the Ironborn. It is known. 

1 hour ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Sandor isn't the worst choice but she can defeinitely do better

Brienne can do better, I feel like people forget that Briene is younger than Theon and still has time to become a famous knight and then marry someone who would be good to and for her

3 hours ago, Alden Rothack said:
5 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Sandor isn't the worst choice but she can defeinitely do better

Brienne can do better, I feel like people forget that Briene is younger than Theon and still has time to become a famous knight and then marry someone who would be good to and for her

Expand  

Brienne should marry Justin Massey, he’s a decent enough fellow and likely deserves better than that trollop Asha, scum of the sea, known more commonly as Ironborn.

As for Brienne, she definitely deserves much better than Jaime the sister fucking arrogant kinslayer(Aerys was likely his Pa) who was accessory to the torment of his little(both in size and age)brother and gangrape of his goodsister Tysha(probably some very distant Lannister descendant judging by the name) also an oathbreaking child murderer(a failed one but wants to make up for his failure with Edmure’s son). The guy is such an abomination he shouldn’t even be sacrificed to let his tainted blood water the weirwood saplings, lest he corrupts them as well. He should just be burned in the name of Red Rahloo to make use of his king’s blood, he would be of benefit to humanity for once in his miserable life.

1 hour ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Brienne should marry Justin Massey, he’s a decent enough fellow and likely deserves better than that trollop Asha, scum of the sea, known more commonly as Ironborn.

Ash is one of the best of the ironborn, low bar thought that is.

Brienne and Justin wasn't one I had considered but yeah okay

As for Brienne, she definitely deserves much better than Jaime the sister fucking arrogant kinslayer(Aerys was likely his Pa) who was accessory to the torment of his little(both in size and age)brother and gangrape of his goodsister Tysha(probably some very distant Lannister descendant judging by the name) also an oathbreaking child murderer(a failed one but wants to make up for his failure with Edmure’s son). The guy is such an abomination he shouldn’t even be sacrificed to let his tainted blood water the weirwood saplings, lest he corrupts them as well. He should just be burned in the name of Red Rahloo to make use of his king’s blood, he would be of benefit to humanity for once in his miserable life.

I would argue twice, killing Aerys was the first time

Despite his long list of horrendous sins he save kings landing

Or Lady Stoneheart hangs him.

• 2 weeks later...

I did NOT expect the forbidden topic to be ships! 

Jon & Val : no explanation 

Sansa & Ned Dayne : I also ship Ashara&Ned Stark and I think Sansa and Edric are just a new version of the older couple . with the difference that they'll get to live in their white castle

Aegon & Shireen : I think they'll make for a good endgame King and Queen , though , hopefully , several years passes . I don't know how old Shireen is .

Arianne & Daemon Sand : no explanation needed

Asha & Justin Massey : I liked their dynamics in ADWD and someone like him is really good for Asha . she's got the Greyjoy arrogance and thickheaded-ness that she needs to get rid off

Aurone Waters & Margery Tyrell : I think they'd be good together and as lord and lady of Tides . bonus: Cersei would be furious , she was soooo sure that Aurone's into her..

Daenerys : a relationship therapist and NOT Jon . not that she's had any suitable options between Drogo , Dario and her own brother . but she's got a terrible taste . 

oh, and as for the deads:  Lyanna & someone other than Rhaegar . other than the fact they suck , this ship's become too boring . call me crazy , but I think Rhaegar and Elia must've had the potential to be a great couple, maybe they were!!! and Lyanna would've been happy with someone like Jaimie .

Archived