The Forbidden Topic

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

5 hours ago, Groo said:

It isn't fair that Margaery has been hogging all the Baratheons for herself. She stole Renly from Loras then she moved onto Joffrey and then onto Tommen. It's only fair that Loras gets Stannis now. Besides we all know how uncomfortable Stannis is around women.

Never happen, Stannis isn't into men and hates Loras specifically for corrupting Renly, he might put aside his hatred for the Tyrells to marry Margarie for the good of the realm but he'd never betray his wife no matter how much he dislikes her

if Stannis was into men then Davos or Jon Snow are both more likely lovers than Loras fcukking Tyrell

2 hours ago, Alden Rothack said:

if Stannis was into men then Davos or Jon Snow are both more likely lovers than Loras fcukking Tyrell

Why not both? I mean, Mannis is too manly to be handled by one man alone. Those two together would barely handle his Mannisness and they aren't any ordinary men either but Jon and Davos, two of the manliest men on Planetos. it would take 6-7 Lorases at least to handle him.

7 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Why not both? I mean, Mannis is too manly to be handled by one man alone. Those two together would barely handle his Mannisness and they aren't any ordinary men either but Jon and Davos, two of the manliest men on Planetos. it would take 6-7 Lorases at least to handle him.

i Loras is already too many

13 hours ago, Kienn said:

Nymeria and Grey Wind so they can repopulate direwolves in the south.

Only Grey Wind is kinda... dead? Ghost, Summer and Shaggy Dog are all alive and well which gives Nymeria three potential mates, but, then again, they are sibilings from the same litter. That makes their potential offspring weak and sickly and stuff. Not really a great way to 'repopulate' at all.  Magical beasts were coming back in AGOT, as magic in general has been becoming stronger and ever more present throughout the books, but it will be snuffed out by the end of ADOS, and dragons and direwolves will dwindle with it. Also why would you want horse-sized wolves roaming the countryside? 

Uh, I can't get over it, I want Arya and Gendry to be together ever since I first read the books. Each reread confirms my undying love for this ship. I'm not sorry. They're so cute. I was never much of a 'shipper' but this one, for some reason, really captured my attention. 

1 hour ago, Craving Peaches said:

One Loras for each of the Seven. The main issue I see is that Loras thinks Stannis killed Renly. So Stannis would need to pin all the blame on Melisandre first.

22 minutes ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Indeed. 6 gets a Loras each, wasn’t sure if Strangers would be alive or dead.

15 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

My favourite ship is the Storm Crow, 

This is the high-quality literary analyses that I come here for!  So impressive and deeply intellectual.  One quibble though, our girl Mel would try to seduce Loras in a heartbeat, she likes that young stuff.    

14 minutes ago, LongRider said:

This is the high-quality literary analyses that I come here for!  So impressive and deeply intellectual.  One quibble though, our girl Mel would try to seduce Loras in a heartbeat, she likes that young stuff.    

Mel is a cradle robber, chasing after men who are perhaps a quarter of her age, though I don't know if she'll hit on Loras. Stannis is at that sweet spot that he is both young enough(compared to her extreme oldness) and mature while Loras is a rash youth who probably got all sorts of rashes from Renly. At least it was pre-dragonstone assault. Now that he's burn into a crisp, he'll be both wiser and more flavory, as we know Mel likes things burnt. 

Just now, Corvo the Crow said:

At least it was pre-dragonstone assault. Now that he's burn into a crisp, he'll be both wiser and more flavory, as we know Mel likes things burnt. 

I have it now! This is the Stranger's Loras. Mel will resurrect this one. Only to be rejected in favour of Stannis anyway...

Never shipped no one. I actually think friendships can be as powerful to read about as romantic relationships…often more…and sometimes find the need to turn any positive non-familial relationship into a romance to be tiring. To me Jaime risking his life to save Brienne is just as powerful if it’s motivated by seeing and valuing her as a person without needing to want to fuck her as it would be if he did it because he has romantic feelings for her. In the classical definition of romance, the former would actually qualify more, but anyways, I love reading about true platonic love between people who are not limited to that by circumstance. I don’t think the default for any two people with strong feelings for each other has to be banging.

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

The real love triangle is obviously Stannis, Mel and Loras.  I see it all now.  Now that is a forbidden topic.

Nope, when Stannis returns back to wall, Tormund, Gerrick and Stannis will form that lovely triangle. Tormund is man enough for what? 6 men? he should handle Stannis with a little help from his king, Gerrick.

19 minutes ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Nope, when Stannis returns back to wall, Tormund, Gerrick and Stannis will form that lovely triangle.

NO!  Tormund hasn't spent all this time bragging about his giant member for.....Stannis?   Just don't see it.  :shocked:

1 hour ago, James Arryn said:

To me Jaime risking his life to save Brienne is just as powerful if it’s motivated by seeing and valuing her as a person without needing to want to fuck her as it would be if he did it because he has romantic feelings for her. 

You seem to be equating romance with "banging". If those two really are the same then please do me a favor and explain that to my wife.

2 minutes ago, Groo said:

You seem to be equating romance with "banging". If those two really are the same then please do me a favor and explain that to my wife.

I realize I was being dramatic for effect, probably a residue of the irritation I expressed. But even if I held a different opinion, nothing on this planet could get me to tell your wife to bang you more or less often. :)

Archived