Football: Does Infantino have a Time Turner?

Corvinus85

Seriously, every match I watched this week he was there. I guess that's why he's been such a big defender of this tournament. Free VIP tickets and the stadiums so close together he could attend most matches.

Aboubakar's red has been one of the funniest I've seen. Even the ref was smiling.

Let's see how bad my guesses will be for this round.  I'm sure there will be a few shocks.

The US to beat the Dutch because the latter haven't performed so far.

England to beat Senegal.  Both had easy groups.  Senegal were even luckier.

Argentina to beat Australia.  Can't see anything but this.

France to beat a very defensive Poland.

Tricky but Croatia to beat Japan.   Croatia can't say they weren't warned about Japan.

Spain to beat Morocco.

Brazil to beat South Korea.

And this is the hardest game.  Might as well flick a coin.  Switzerland to win v Portugal.  The Swiss are just more difficult to beat.

I never thought I would say this, but Granit Xhaka is rapidly climbing the charts in the annals of my favourite ever Arsenal players. 

He's been outstanding this season, both for us, and his adopted Switzerland. The way he singlehandedly shithoused and infuriated the Serbs yesterday was first class. 

Definitely one of the players of the tournament so far. 

21 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I never thought I would say this, but Granit Xhaka is rapidly climbing the charts in the annals of my favourite ever Arsenal players. 

He's been outstanding this season, both for us, and his adopted Switzerland. The way he singlehandedly shithoused and infuriated the Serbs yesterday was first class. 

Definitely one of the players of the tournament so far. 

Sure, but the coach maybe should have taken him off right after to avoid a late send off.

Archived