Football: Does Infantino have a Time Turner?

Corvinus85

13 minutes ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

Well, not quite: there's still France to go. 

Don't let England off the hook.

I have no idea who I'm suppose to root for. I'm more English than French, and likely more Irish and Scottish than either of the former. I did study French for four years, but it's not my native tongue even if you Brits demand that we use extra vowels for so many words. You're both scoundrels. 

Vive la France! 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Don't let England off the hook.

I have no idea who I'm suppose to root for. I'm more English than French, and likely more Irish and Scottish than either of the former. I did study French for four years, but it's not my native tongue even if you Brits demand that we use extra vowels for so many words. You're both scoundrels. 

Vive la France! 

You’re American, surely it’s your patriotic duty to oppose the English and throw tea into the harbour.

11 minutes ago, Maltaran said:

You’re American, surely it’s your patriotic duty to oppose the English and throw tea into the harbour.

I mean I feel like I've done enough to the English by repeatedly saying on this forum that tea is hot garbage anyways and throwing it into the sea is just cruel to the fish.

31 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I mean I feel like I've done enough to the English by repeatedly saying on this forum that tea is hot garbage anyways and throwing it into the sea is just cruel to the fish.

I feel your ramblings in the football thread are your metaphorical 'throwing tea into the sea'. 

29 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I feel your ramblings in the football thread are your metaphorical 'throwing tea into the sea'. 

France 3-1.

ETA: Alexi Lalas made the same prediction just now so you know it's going to be wrong.

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Yeah, that's where my head is also. 

If France was 100% healthy I'd guess that, but idk, this has been a tournament of upsets.

What I can promise you though is me being annoying if Mbappe scores in a way that displays how much more athletic he is than everyone else.

Archived