Heraldry creation

TheBlackBird756

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not, I apologize. That being said, what site is used when creating the shields displayed on the page of each Noble House? I have searched far and wide and been unable to find it. If it is not a specific site, is it just an editing software?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 5:34 AM, TheBlackBird756 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not, I apologize. That being said, what site is used when creating the shields displayed on the page of each Noble House? I have searched far and wide and been unable to find it. If it is not a specific site, is it just an editing software?

Do you mean on the Wiki? I think @Abjiklam is responsible for at least some of them and can better answer you!

On 12/6/2022 at 5:34 AM, TheBlackBird756 said:

I've used Inkscape for most of them. The graphic elements are either drawn by me or taken/modified from images on commons.wikimedia.org. Browsing by category is quite useful: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Animals_in_heraldry

Archived