U.S politics: You got knocked the Warnocked out:

Varysblackfyre321

23 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Everyone loves a guy who sniffs their daughter, niece or grand daughter.

Trump has openly talked about both his daughters' tits and very clearly wants to fuck Ivanka.

This is basically like complaining about Hunter Biden to try and distract people from how the Trumps at every level are 1,000 times more corrupt. The arguments you've made range from incoherent whataboutism to just something beyond sad.

In your defense though, @DMC doesn't get to judge the quality of the booze you choose. 

16 minutes ago, DMC said:

It's not.  It's an indication you creep them out.

I don't know how tall you are yourself and can only imagine the struggles you might have had coupling, and I admittedly had no clue in my teens and twenties and maybe into my thirties, but "you're really tall" and sex has a positive correlation.

5 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I don't know how tall you are yourself and can only imagine the struggles you might have had coupling, and I admittedly had no clue in my teens and twenties and maybe into my thirties, but "you're really tall" and sex has a positive correlation.

....yikes.  Not being able to actually follow a basic conversation is also, generally, a turn off.  Pro tip!

27 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I enjoyed my omelette this morning, but paying $6 for a dozen eggs didn't make it three times as enjoyable.  We're governed my people that don't give a damn about popular opinion when it comes to energy, open borders, and food production.  Do higher energy, unlimited immigration, and less to eat seem like election winners to you?  And yet...

Money ain't nothin but a thang

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Trump has openly talked about both his daughters' tits and very clearly wants to fuck Ivanka.

This is basically like complaining about Hunter Biden to try and distract people from how the Trumps at every level are 1,000 times more corrupt. The arguments you've made range from incoherent whataboutism to just something beyond sad.

In your defense though, @DMC doesn't get to judge the quality of the booze you choose. 

I could never get back into wwe after learning it was fake. 

9 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I could never get back into wwe after learning it was fake. 

I had a conversation tonight with a friend of mine who said that he was all Desantis and Trump shouldn't run.

I told him US national politics is WWE without the spandex, thankfully for that bit at least.

2 minutes ago, Kalnestk Oblast said:

Congrats guys you've made @Ser Reptitious long for the earlier time of @DMC and I going back and forth about politics. Now yall are talking to a guy who believes covid is a hoax about hunter Biden and his big dick.

Kudos all around

Nic Cage needs to punch you while wearing a bear costume for you to level up.

If anyone has Dick's Picks Volume 5 Disc 3 hit me up.  I really want to listen to that set and I know I used to have the CD but I can't find it right now at one in the morning.  Think I might've threw it away in the move.

Since we're talking about shit that doesn't matter.

26 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I had a conversation tonight with a friend of mine who said that he was all Desantis and Trump shouldn't run.

I told him US national politics is WWE without the spandex, thankfully for that bit at least.

Ah, and this mentality is why republicans lost in the midterms.

Most of America genuinely do still care about whether or not x political figure is the most good, or would be good for their loved ones.

Like actual policy matters more than who can put on the best clown shown to most voters

Archived