UK Politics: Mone, Mone, Mone. It's not funny. It's a rich toff's world.

Spockydog

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

There's no need to insult babies by comparing them to Tories. 

It's true, babies only shit themselves. The Tories shit on everyone else, and then blame immigrants/medical professionals/union workers/babies.

7 hours ago, Raja said:

Lol - I can't belive she's gone and said 'oh, we can't give it back, cause all the content in our museums will be fucked'

I totally can believe that. Come on. Even the Germans have returned artefacts stolen by British robbers last year. Do you want the Germans be better than you?

8 minutes ago, kiko said:

I totally can believe that. Come on. Even the Germans have returned artefacts stolen by British robbers last year. Do you want the Germans be better than you?

The people that aren't better than us is such a very very small pool. 

8 hours ago, Raja said:

Lol - I can't belive she's gone and said 'oh, we can't give it back, cause all the content in our museums will be fucked'

It's all we have though really isn't it. To be fair to the tory fucks, Labour haven't done that much better in this regard. 

Maybe we could have museums full of replica's of all the shite we had previously stolen?  this would even potentially allow people to tough the displays and interact more with them?

Maybe if we can't give stuff back we can sell it back really really cheaply.  like for £1 + the cost of transportation.  Or maybe so they think positively about us and consider supporting future moves we might make on reducing trade barriers between the UK and EU?  - although the current Torries are not interested in anything EU,  but I'm sure they are up for a bit of bribery.

Or maybe we could just loan them  and not pursue matters when the loan time period expires?  hence we "let" the Greeks "steel" them back?

26 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Maybe we could have museums full of replica's of all the shite we had previously stolen?  this would even potentially allow people to tough the displays and interact more with them?

Maybe if we can't give stuff back we can sell it back really really cheaply.  like for £1 + the cost of transportation.  Or maybe so they think positively about us and consider supporting future moves we might make on reducing trade barriers between the UK and EU?  - although the current Torries are not interested in anything EU,  but I'm sure they are up for a bit of bribery.

Or maybe we could just loan them  and not pursue matters when the loan time period expires?  hence we "let" the Greeks "steel" them back?

But it’s fun to be evil

Archived