Twitterly dee dee dum dum ...

Zorral

https://www.statesman.com/story/business/technology/2022/12/16/tesla-electricity-available-dallas-houston-texas-not-austin/69734880007/

Austin-based Tesla says its new retail electricity business is now available in some parts of Texas.

Tesla Energy, a subsidiary of Austin-based Tesla, had previously hinted that it planned to become an energy retailer in Texas. The company now says on its website that its retail plan — dubbed Tesla Electric — is available by invitation to select Texas customers.

The company is advertising an electricity plan designed for its Powerwall product, which is an energy storage product typically used with solar energy systems.

To qualify for Tesla Electric, a consumer would need to have a Powerwall and be in an area with "retail electricity choice." Tesla said that currently applies to customers in the Houston and Dallas metro areas. Potential customers were notified through the Tesla app, the company said. ....

7 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Oh my god lol 

I don't know much about Texans beyond the stereotypical and a little historical stuff, but I feel for them. 

Will that anti government cultural bend ever turn its sights on home and go all Sarandon with BBQ sauce?

Texas could be flipped in the next 12 - 16 years, yeah? If shit doesn't go sideways? Or nah.

Thanks, Chief Twit.

---

And just to also put it here for the lulz

Also saw a photo of him shaking Erdogan's hand lol

If he's not pitching Twitter for investment as a place where the right can engage however they wish, with the left... This prospect probably thrills you though, doesn't it Jace. :p 

7 minutes ago, JGP said:

If he's not pitching Twitter for investment as a place where the right can engage however they wish, with the left... This prospect probably thrills you though, doesn't it Jace. :p 

Values cost

-

But that's not what Elon is doing. He's been declared toxic by polite society and messiah by the monstrous among us.

Who else he gonna become friends with? 

Jk, Elon doesn't have friends. He's selling user data: How to Manipulate America on Twitter With Thirty Geeks and Algorithm Insights

Y'all're'll making so much fun of him not having no monE

Poor motherfucker's prolly so broke his private jet ain't got no first name

2 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Y'all're'll making so much fun of him not having no monE

Poor motherfucker's prolly so broke his private jet ain't got no first name

He has access to four, iirc. Through SpaceX. Arrow something chuckles worthy. 

5 minutes ago, JGP said:

He has access to four, iirc. Through SpaceX. Arrow something chuckles worthy. 

Oh shit- i thought you knew!

Space X isn't real. "Space" isn't real. Mass media conspiracy. We can't even get up there. I've seen the videos, ok? 

[Bit credit: Armando and his magnificent team]

48 minutes ago, JGP said:

Remember the time Facebook helped foster a genocide?

This may lead to something like that.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

1 minute ago, Fire and Jace said:

Oh shit- i thought you knew!

Space X isn't real. "Space" isn't real. Mass media conspiracy. We can't even get up there. I've seen the videos, ok? 

[Bit credit: Armando and his magnificent team]

An evasive maneuver. Matter isn't real either, you know, if like, we're hitting the bong here. 

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Remember the time Facebook helped foster a genocide?

This may lead to something like that.

You're right. 

I'm not taking it lightly. But it's like, laugh or rage? I've reported hateful conduct lately that hasn't merited even a response, roughly four days later. I curate my feed pretty good. But people are people. Artists and writers and journalists and scientists and educators... everyone talks about the haps. 

I wonder how long before the left who aren't much into conflict, before they really start bailing.