Twitterly dee dee dum dum ...

Zorral

29 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Elon Musk stepped down and appointed new CEO.

Why does she look to me like a younger dark-haired Kyrsten Sinema?

I'm not saying all people who wear glasses look the same.

Edited by The Anti-Targ

39 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Splendid. 

Fuck world peace, get our Top Men working on keeping Elon on Twitter

That was a sad laugh, btw.

The Fuck is. Everywhere.

Isn't Florida looking at non-permit concealed carry on firearms or is that done already? The Florida jokes might have to stop. Gun violence there could be going way the fuck up. 

Everything. This is.

Womens Rights in Iran, just, incredible. Shit all over the world. China, of all countries, bowing to the writing on the wall with covid. So here comes that.

This is the twitter thread thread I'm spouting off. I'll stop lol

Elon Musk says he will step down as Twitter CEO — once he finds a replacement

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/tech/elon-musk-twitter-ceo/index.html

Twitter owner Elon Musk confirmed Tuesday evening he will step down as the company’s CEO, but only when he identifies a successor, directly addressing for the first time a Twitter poll he created this week in which millions of users voted for his ouster.

In a tweet, Musk said he would resign “as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job!”

He added that following his resignation as CEO, Musk would “run the software & servers teams” at Twitter, indicating he may continue to exercise significant influence on the company’s decision-making.

1 hour ago, Martell Spy said:

Elon Musk says he will step down as Twitter CEO — once he finds a replacement

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/20/tech/elon-musk-twitter-ceo/index.html

If this happens, that would be step one of my predictions.

Step two would be Twitter going the Chapter 11 route or equivalent by...Easter? Memorial Day? No later than Labor Day, anyhow.

9 hours ago, JGP said:

Oh noes...

Splendid way to generate trust and goodwill with the investment community. Anyone remember what happened at Enron?

Elon will still have his followers though. I saw one tweet that suggested he was playing some kind of 4-D chess; intentionally driving the value of Tesla stock down so he could take the company private. There are several problems with that theory; the fact that most of Elon's wealth is tied up in Telsa stock for one thing. 

Being CEO of a company Elon Musk owns is either the worst or best CEO gig in the world. If you are the world's laziest CEO then you will just be a figurehead while Musk can't stop himself from continuing to call all the shots, so best CEO job ever. If you are a CEO who wants to implement your vision for Twitter then worst possible CEO job.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/bond-analyst-compares-tesla-to-blackberry-and-warns-about-how-twitter-may-harm-ev-maker-205793.html?utm_source=ae_self&utm_medium=ae_moreon&utm_campaign=ae_moreon_news_static

According to Bryan, “years of starving research and development while cutting corners in manufacturing have left Tesla with a sparse and aging fleet that persistently ranks near the bottom in quality and reliability.” The latest Consumer Reports rankings confirm that.

The Bond Angle founder made that analysis to demonstrate the risk that Twitter may harm Tesla in the long run. She wrote to Business Insider that Elon Musk presents an “old pattern” of using “his various companies to support new or adjacent ventures, often with little visibility into how the money is flowing.”

In other words, Bryan states that Musk will probably “raid Tesla” to keep Twitter afloat, which will be a difficult task in the researcher’s opinion. She said she has “never seen new management blow up a company as fast as Musk is destroying Twitter.” That would be the Tesla CEO’s problem if it did not affect the EV maker, but Bryan defends it does. The fact that Musk recently sold Tesla stock to complete Twitter’s purchase shows she has a strong point. Tesla shareholders should take notes. 

16 hours ago, JGP said:

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow

The best thing about that whole "stalking incident" is that the kid that Musk claimed had been stalked is named 

X AE A-XII Musk. 

Seriously.

Edited by Loge