2008 - Calander thread

Pebble thats Stubby

CH is wrong the 23K one was more like the 7th or 8th. 2-6/7 all got deleted before they hit 100 post and were in General Chatter. When Ran created Forum Games I created another TTTNEs there as post count didn't count and spamming for post count was no longer an issue. He allowed that one to stay and it went on till 23k. Then after it was deleted the 1000 post ones started counting the 23K one as the first.

Os did start the first one in General Chatter.

• 3 weeks later...

I've started trying to figure out how my breast baring toga is going to work out. Looks very much like a sari (I have a dresss maker's dummy) but with pleats added to the shoulder to give it more of a toga type drape. As long as I don't look like a cow in it, I'll use that for my pic (with the tassle of course ;) )

GC you are june 2008

MLA is june 2009 if we have 18 months, if we have only 12 she will need to share with one on the lads,

You can stick me wherever. Doesn't matter to me really. I can think of some kind of posing theme for whatever month I am in.

Just out of curiosity, will this be on paper or maybe created on-line?

I've started trying to figure out how my breast baring toga is going to work out. Looks very much like a sari (I have a dresss maker's dummy) but with pleats added to the shoulder to give it more of a toga type drape. As long as I don't look like a cow in it, I'll use that for my pic (with the tassle of course ;) )

I think we were to share a month. Weren't we to share a month? Please someone confirm that we were to share a month. Right now. Please. ;)

Archived