Was Corpse Queen a Valyrian?

Corvo the Crow

White Walkers do, after all, resemble Valyrians in their colouring: pale skin, pale hair, pale blue eyes. Valyrians most commonly have violet eyes but what colour do you get when blue and red overlaps? violet. Pale blue eyed ones aren't extinct either, they still exist among the Valyrians. Could Valyrians simply be cousins of White Walkers who have given up on ice magic and taken up fire magic?

8 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Not Valyrian. The opposite. She’s the mother of the Starks in a way. They carry her blood. At least one of the children from NK and NQ survived to reproduce with another Stark.  The Starks and Craster have the same blood.  

Oh wow I actually agree with you on something. Personally I think the NK actually led the Long Night and the NW existed as an organization during the LN. And I think the NK was an ancestor of the Starks and that one of his children via the NQ was stolen and became the Last Hero and founder of House Stark.

Barrow Kings were at least nominally connected to death. Besides they were hostile to Kings of Winter. So it is possible that Corpse Queen was actually daughter of BK. Or even ruling Barrow Queen who seduced and married commander of NW to gain some support in her war against mangy wolves. After all during that time NW was very strong military force so gaining their support would have been very good idea.

But history is written by winners and victorious Starks made sure that CQ and NK are only remembered as villains.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:01 PM, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

Oh wow I actually agree with you on something. Personally I think the NK actually led the Long Night and the NW existed as an organization during the LN. And I think the NK was an ancestor of the Starks and that one of his children via the NQ was stolen and became the Last Hero and founder of House Stark.

Another Stark with the name Brandon. Somebody should research the origin and meaning of the name.  

On 12/23/2022 at 4:55 PM, Corvo the Crow said:

White Walkers do, after all, resemble Valyrians in their colouring: pale skin, pale hair, pale blue eyes. Valyrians most commonly have violet eyes but what colour do you get when blue and red overlaps? violet. Pale blue eyed ones aren't extinct either, they still exist among the Valyrians. Could Valyrians simply be cousins of White Walkers who have given up on ice magic and taken up fire magic?

more like cousins who despise each other I guess . like blue eyed Baratheons and purple eyed Targaryens  .

The Great Empire of the Dawn absorbed many peoples during the early history of civilization.  But there had to be peoples who were not a part of the empire.  I believe the ancestor of the white walkers were such a people.  They are the vampires of this fantasy world.  They are night creatures who can only live in darkness. 

Archived