How is the weather out there?

LongRider

It’s been decent. Thanks for asking. Located here in the Midwest it’s taking shape sooo good when some years it’s turbulent. Sometimes it’s so good I could go out and sunbathe - but I haven’t. Poor, poor pitiful me  :bawl:  And so it goes, when will the best weather come about? It’s still chilly in the mornings and sometimes during the day. I cannot wait for sunny weather :)

April 13h -- wearing sandals and have turned on the a/c.  Fortunately this unseasonable heat wave will recede, They Say, after the weekend.  Until then, 85 - 88 during peak sun hours.  Central Park broke its record for heat on this date: it hit 90° there today.

2 hours ago, Zorral said:

April 13h -- wearing sandals and have turned on the a/c.  Fortunately this unseasonable heat wave will recede, They Say, after the weekend.  Until then, 85 - 88 during peak sun hours.  Central Park broke its record for heat on this date: it hit 90° there today.

Now, now, now...

You are supposed to be prepping for 100 straight days with average low temperatures of 100 F

It was a little to warm today.  Had to club down a few times because the ball is a lot more compressible.  First day of my new league.  Started off triple bogey, triple bogey, double, but came back from 2 down after 4 to win by one.  Really Kev should have been getting 2 strokes but the league president started me as a 12 for 9 holes.  My partner shot the low gross so we're probably in first overall.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been ‘a lite jacket’ sort of weather. The weather app shows that it’s supposed to be in the 60’s and I want it hotter. Supposed to rain too. I never like it cold or cool. Never! I like warm weather and a sunny disposition. None of this Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs bullshit. 

Rain. Cold. All last evening, last night, all day, all night, and tomorrow too.  OTOH, around here we're experiencing drought, so this is likely a Good Thing.  Though it rains very hard sometimes, not all the time, so there's time for the moisture to soak in, rather than run off.  Another Good Thing!  May here is going to be full of beautiful flowers.

Think that rain is what came our way. Torrential downpour all day, and more lighter rain through to Wednesday. I wouldn't mind it, but it's soooo cold. At least it's above zero so it's not snow!