Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64122628

Is this just the best news ever, not that he is as creepy, as everyone already knows, but that he has been caught? 

Days after getting owner by Greta, now this. What a fall. 

Absolute ballbag. 

Edited by BigFatCoward

“As the founder and CEO of Jerry’s Pizza, I recognized the pizza boxes and immediately contacted the Romanian authorities, facilitating the arrest and conviction of Andrew Tate as well as the local mafia.”

-- George Santos, US Representative-elect

33 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64122628

Is this just the best news ever, not that he is as creepy as everyone knows but that he has been caught? 

Days after getting owner by Greta, now this. What a fall. 

Absolute ballbag. 

It’s best to wait until more evidence is given and his conviction before celebrating his demise—not to say I think he’s not guilty of the crimes he’s accused of.

but he’s been rather open he chose Romania because of the corruption.

Also saying now if he’s ends up dead he probably got offed by the criminals he worked or clients of one the girls he pimped out.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

50 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I didn't see this topic so I posted in the other one but since we have a dedicated one now, please enjoy Greta Thunberg kicking a dead body.

She’s gone viking…

17 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

After all this I still don’t understand who Andrew Tate is or why he’s ‘famous’

No idea before, but now he's famous for being knocked dead in one punch by Greta Thunberg.

If he's jailed for human trafficing, that's the least he deserves.

56 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

After all this I still don’t understand who Andrew Tate is or why he’s ‘famous’

Misogynist influencer whose popularity among certain elements of teenaged boys has teachers and parents concerned. There’s a video of him basically claiming40% of the reason he moved to Romania is because of their less atrict rape laws. Former kickboxer. Got kicked out of Big Brother when footage emerged of him hitting a woman. 

Got banned from social media, until Musk recently unbanned him along with Trump. He seemed to think by attacking Thunberg he could raise his profile. Has worked, albeit maybe not the way he wanted it. Got mocked for taking 11 hours to come uo with a retort that was essentially “I know you are but what about me.”

14 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Misogynist influencer whose popularity among certain elements of teenaged boys has teachers and parents concerned. There’s a video of him basically claiming40% of the reason he moved to Romania is because of their less atrict rape laws. Former kickboxer. Got kicked out of Big Brother when footage emerged of him hitting a woman. 

Got banned from social media, until Musk recently unbanned him along with Trump. He seemed to think by attacking Thunberg he could raise his profile. Has worked, albeit maybe not the way he wanted it. Got mocked for taking 11 hours to come uo with a retort that was essentially “I know you are but what about me.”

Oh he’s also bragged about getting women to cat fish sad lonely men.

If Tate was a woman who did this they’d be seen as a monster by the people who cheer him on.

2 hours ago, polishgenius said:

I didn't see this topic so I posted in the other one but since we have a dedicated one now, please enjoy Greta Thunberg kicking a dead body.

I'm still not sure how Andrew Tate was arrested for human trafficking when Greta was the one who has repeatedly owned him. 

Andrew (presumably) recently tweeted his first message since being detained, which I think was limited to 24 hours. Has it been 24 hours -- doesn’t seem like it.

And updated news reports said Romanian prosecutors requested a 30-day extension; but, if he just sent out a message, he may have been released (for now).

Greta is effectively sanctioned by western governments and holds the favor of the UN. More, her platform is considered globally beneficial, which the majority is aligned with.

Andrew made a huge mistake, hahaha -- unless he survives this ordeal, then he’s lionized. What an amazing finish to they year; and socially decisive, imo.

(Thank you, Elon :))

39 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Greta is effectively sanctioned by western governments and holds the favor of the UN. More, her platform is considered globally beneficial, which the majority is aligned with.

Andrew made a huge mistake, hahaha -- unless he survives this ordeal, then he’s lionized. What an amazing finish to they year; and socially decisive, imo.

(Thank you, Elon :))

Was the huge mistake the abuse of women or just the tweet?