Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

17 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

You like rape apologists?

I like to know who they are! :)

when I went back to school for a while a few years ago there was quite an argument I observed that was along these lines. At the time I didn't agree with the older gentleman in the argument, and his position when he said basically 

"I like it when Donald Trump is up there, and you can see all those people who looove him. Look at how ugly he is and how ugly the things he says are and how many people loooove it all. I don't like that it's ugly, but I like knowing it's there." 

i'm paraphrasing, using my own words because this was a conversation that happened in like 2019, but that was his argument.

And I've come around to that. Brian was (I assume IS) a wise motherfucking guy. 

These people are always going to be scum, but by letting them have their due rights you let them show everybody who cares who they really are. And for me I suppose it boils down to I'd rather see your honest hideousness than the Ted Cruz Person Suit display.

12 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

See, this is what happens when you say the quiet part loud.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This stupid sonofabitch just used his right to publish to publish himself to a ROMANIAN jail.

Edited by Fire and Jace

19 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Twitter IS beautiful! /cdn-cgi/mirage/3079d70471035a0f69517f12d6b3febb59c8bdb116175430da4eef3bf34d12ea/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_lmao.gif

Fire and Jace -- so true, hahaha! This and other recent scandals (Ye, Elon himself, and maybe (hopefully) eventually The God Emperor!) have energized the platform beyond expectations. Hard to beat the real time updates on everything.

4 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Fire and Jace -- so true, hahaha! This and other recent scandals (Ye, Elon himself, and maybe (hopefully) eventually The God Emperor!) have energized the platform beyond expectations. Hard to beat the real time updates on everything.

I honestly think that Dems would have done better if Trump was tweeting while Biden and co stepped up and helped save Ukaine.

There would have been no bigger contrast possible than 55 billion impotent, incoherent, tweets per 55 billion dollar arms investment

1 hour ago, Week said:

Week -- only three years imprisonment if convicted? Sounds kinda light re to the allegations. If true, though, Andrew won’t survive even though he’s pretty big and a trained kickboxer. I only just started season 5 of Oz, so I might be wrong.

Edited by Wade1865

2 minutes ago, JGP said:

Apparently the pizza box part of the story isn't true. 

And that's ok.

Goddammit man, you believe in things... and then your faith is tested 

Imma need to pray on this to QJesus, who I assume for some reason is in favor of fascistic mega empires and dissatisfied with Jews...

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

So who is this clodhopper and why can she call herself a journalist?

Someone desperately trying to stay relevant even though her "owns" are about as sophisticated as a 12 year olds'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Hartley-Brewer

In April 2021, received over 200 complaints accusing Hartley-Brewer of trivialising racism following a TV appearance in which Hartley-Brewer commented on a family portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip taken 2018, posing with seven of their great-grandchildren, saying ‘I wonder if Meghan [Markle] has managed to take offence to this photograph that doesn’t include her son. Well she probably thinks it’s a racist photograph, taken before her son was even conceived’ (Archie, the son of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry was born in 2019). She added. ‘I’m sure she’s managed to take offence at it anyway.’

And nobody gives a fuck about her diesel Tiguan. So there.

12 minutes ago, JGP said:

Apparently the pizza box part of the story isn't true.

JGP -- yes, though that should have been clear given the ongoing investigation and other indicators Andrew himself provided to the world. A meme for the history books, hahaha.

The recent scandals and people’s reactions / theories / understandings have been enlightening to me! A gold mine of human behavior :)

#TopG(reta)

18 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Someone desperately trying to stay relevant even though her "owns" are about as sophisticated as a 12 year olds'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Hartley-Brewer

And nobody gives a fuck about her diesel Tiguan. So there.

Sharks are always hungry.

Jezabel was on this back in August:

Teachers Warn That Misogynist Andrew Tate Has 'Radicalized' School-Age Boys
As kids head back to classrooms, educators are horrified to find that Tate is their male students’ biggest idol.
By Rodlyn-mae Banting
PublishedAugust 23, 2022

https://jezebel.com/andrew-tate-influence-boys-teachers-1849447030

1 hour ago, Fire and Jace said:

like it when Donald Trump is up there, and you can see all those people who looove him. Look at how ugly he is and how ugly the things he says are and how many people loooove it all. I don't like that it's ugly, but I like knowing it's there." 

There’s never an example given of bad people being given a platform to lie or spread hate that ultimately leads to positive outcomes.

Just now, Varysblackfyre321 said:

There’s never an example given of bad people being given a platform to lie or spread hate that ultimately leads to positive outcomes.

They just make their own groups and stir shit in the shadows. If imma lose to the Nazis I wanna know where they are and how many there really are. 

You are allowed to be a Donald Trump loving traitorous Nazi piece of shit. 

Just now, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Hey remember when major networks kept giving trump’s rallies nonstop coverage in 2016?

Then the burden is on decent people to provide better alternatives than

< LOOOLZ, BURN IT DOOOWN>

if we as a society can't defeat that without giving away what precious few values we may actually have, we don't deserve to win. 

You wanna save children from falling into black holes on the internet, I say that is a noble goal. 

Nobler than furthering the persecution complex these people have by actually suppressing them. It doesn't work 

6 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

They just make their own groups and stir shit in the shadows.

Yes, where they are weak and ineffective in terms of actually shifting public mores or policy. It’s when they feel comfortable standing in the light is when society is taking a dark turn.

9 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

imma lose to the Nazis I wanna know where they are and how many there really are. 

I wanna win so I want them to feel as isolated and fringe as humanely possible.

10 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

You are allowed to be a Donald Trump loving traitorous Nazi piece of shit. 

God liberals frustrate me.