Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

2 minutes ago, BBB Jacelyn said:

:lmao:

Even though we hates and loves the Twitter, as we hates and loves ourselves precious, goddamn if sometimes it ain't fucking worth it. :lmao:

Twitter is so fucking funny. Brilliant people everywhere, more numerous than the chaff. 

How Andrew Tate sells men on toxic masculinity

https://www.vox.com/culture/2023/1/10/23547393/andrew-tate-toxic-masculinity-qa

While espousing motivational messages about fitness and financial well-being, controversial influencer Andrew Tate is also a self-described misogynist who advocates male supremacy and celebrates violence against women. Even though he’s been banned from TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, he’s gained a massive online following from video clips posted by fans that garner millions of views and shares. On Twitter, he has more than 4 million followers.

The 36-year-old American-born, British-raised former kickboxing champion was arrested on December 29 in Bucharest, Romania, on charges of rape and human trafficking. Tate employed as many as 75 women in a webcam business; some have accused him of imprisoning them and forcing them to perform sex work. Many of his fans are expressing support for his plight, arguing that Tate is a positive force on men and that the Romanian government is trying to silence him for telling the truth. Tate has encouraged that view. As he was being led away in handcuffs, he could be heard telling cameras that “the Matrix has attacked me,” and he tweeted, “It seems every generation’s great revolutionaries suffer from unfair imprisonment.”

Tate is just one of many figures who make up the “manosphere,” an internet ecosystem that combines self-improvement advice with casual and sometimes violent misogyny. Robert Lawson, an associate professor in sociolinguistics at Birmingham City University in the UK and author of the forthcoming Language and Mediated Masculinities, studies how men communicate with each other online. ...

"Male-supremacy" 

What is it with the fuckholes of my generation inventing phrases (that you then need to expend social energy explaining, instead of combating) to describe effects that not even the Shah of Iran is ignorant of, as if my fellow Hu-mans think they'd just discovered something new and need to cultivate special languages to communicate such things?

He's (probably) a raper!

He (probably) describes raping as a natural sociological interaction intrinsic to the well-being of males

JUST FUCKING SAY THAT

eta: Z, not to go particularly hard at you. You're good people. This is just something that frustrates me to no end every time I see a new little "smart" phrase that I perceive as completely superfluous and self-defeating 

Edited by BBB Jacelyn