Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

On 1/9/2023 at 5:28 PM, Toth said:

When I said that I vaguely heard of a guy like that being arrested for trafficking women three boys went on a rant about how the guy is innocent and it's just a smear campaign of "The Media"™ to silence a guy speaking "The Truth"™.

I'm curious what they'd say if you pointed out he's said he's done the things he's been accused of. I don't get Tate fans saying it's a set up when he has videos and videos boasting about the things he's accused of. So how can it be a setup? Looking at you @cock_merchant. My guess is they'd say it's consensual but even if it was (something I doubt btw) it can still be trafficking. Facilitating the transport of women (or men! it's 2023) for sexual purposes is often illegal regardless of  consent. Just like you can get get busted for cocaine trafficking, transporting goods and people for illegal purposes it turns out, is illegal! Like, it doesn't take a conspiracy, when a guy whose been bragging about specific crimes gets arrested for those same crimes. 

Edited by Darzin

8 hours ago, Darzin said:

I'm curious what they'd say if you pointed out he's said he's done the things he's been accused of. I don't get Tate fans saying it's a set up when he has videos and videos boasting about the things he's accused of so how can it be a setup. Looking at you @cock_merchant. My guess is they'd say it's consensual but even if it was (something I doubt btw) it can still be trafficking facilitating the transport of women (or men! it's 2023) for sexual purposes is often illegal regardless of  consent just like you can get get busted for cocaine trafficking transporting goods and people for illegal purposes it turns out is illegal. Like it doesn't take a conspiracy when a guy whose been bragging about specific crimes gets arrested for those same crimes. 

8 hours ago, Darzin said:

I'm curious what they'd say if you pointed out he's said he's done the things he's been accused of. I don't get Tate fans saying it's a set up when he has videos and videos boasting about the things he's accused of so how can it be a setup. Looking at you @cock_merchant. My guess is they'd say it's consensual but even if it was (something I doubt btw) it can still be trafficking facilitating the transport of women (or men! it's 2023) for sexual purposes is often illegal regardless of  consent just like you can get get busted for cocaine trafficking transporting goods and people for illegal purposes it turns out is illegal. Like it doesn't take a conspiracy when a guy whose been bragging about specific crimes gets arrested for those same crimes. 

Deep down many of them think such actions are cool.

17 minutes ago, Week said:

These actions?

Yes

That's what he said

They think that's cool

It makes them feel powerful

Are you confused? They feel powerful because ^that^ dynamic? That dynamic is power. And it takes more than an infinite list of buzzwords and optimistic appraisals (repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat) to do something about it. One might even want to... double their efforts... if they wanted to make an actual difference instead of a digital one. 

I don't even need to know the truthiness of this particular claim to tell ya that, playa. I live in the real fucking world. 

1 hour ago, BBB Jacelyn said:

Yes

That's what he said

They think that's cool

It makes them feel powerful

Are you confused? They feel powerful because ^that^ dynamic? That dynamic is power. And it takes more than an infinite list of buzzwords and optimistic appraisals (repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat) to do something about it. One might even want to... double their efforts... if they wanted to make an actual difference instead of a digital one. 

I don't even need to know the truthiness of this particular claim to tell ya that, playa. I live in the real fucking world. 

I didn’t realize you were jace until yesterday. You change your profile pic a lot.

42 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I didn’t realize you were jace until yesterday. You change your profile pic a lot.

Somebody has to 

Anyway, I literally like ten seconds ago realized that Wade's profile pic is of that Santos character. Because somebody posted the same photo in another thread :lmao:

1 hour ago, BBB Jacelyn said:

Somebody has to 

Anyway, I literally like ten seconds ago realized that Wade's profile pic is of that Santos character. Because somebody posted the same photo in another thread /cdn-cgi/mirage/3079d70471035a0f69517f12d6b3febb59c8bdb116175430da4eef3bf34d12ea/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_lmao.gif

BBB Jacelyn -- George? Good man; I like him. He shows promise.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:02 AM, Darzin said:

No way does Jordan Peterson who wants young men to settle down and live a straight laced lifestyle promote the same ideas as Tate who advocates a life of hedonism and forming a harem. Just cause they are both "right wing figures" doesn't mean they overlap much. 

The shared value is misogyny. 
Love Peterson urging of women to try fix the violent sex-trafficking rapist when I’m pretty he and most of his fanboys would bemoan.

Edit: 

Hmm wait I saw some tweets offering the possibility he’s saying tate is Gaston while the type of masculinity he’s offering is the beast.

It fits better with his recent comments on tate.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

On 1/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, Darzin said:

I'm curious what they'd say if you pointed out he's said he's done the things he's been accused of. I don't get Tate fans saying it's a set up when he has videos and videos boasting about the things he's accused of. So how can it be a setup? Looking at you @cock_merchant. My guess is they'd say it's consensual but even if it was (something I doubt btw) it can still be trafficking. Facilitating the transport of women (or men! it's 2023) for sexual purposes is often illegal regardless of  consent. Just like you can get get busted for cocaine trafficking, transporting goods and people for illegal purposes it turns out, is illegal! Like, it doesn't take a conspiracy, when a guy whose been bragging about specific crimes gets arrested for those same crimes.

I fear they are astonishingly deep in that incel rabbit hole already. I yesterday had another lesson in that class and a different boy for some reason wanted to blab about the Matrix again and again  while another wanted to show me Tiktok videos about Tate's innocence. After that stuff last week and now having read that Tate also seem to incessantly reference the Matrix in his bullshit, I kind of wonder whether that is connected. What is it even with Incels and a movie made by two trans women?

I also noted that, since I hadn't taught the whole class in quite some time after some schedule changes, that there have been some peculiar changes in the seat arrangement. A few months ago boys and girls were still more or less sitting together, with a slight left-right-divide. Today I noticed ALL the girls sitting in the front row, then two rows of nothing and then a large blob of those conspiracy sprouting boys in the back. This after there had been a massive number of kids dropping out entirely (8 of 28), with some stating they don't feel comfortable in the class. Externals had already done a workshop with them a couple of weeks ago, but after this experience, I must say I'm feeling things have only gotten more insidious. When before this class was mostly prominent for constantly pulling weird pranks on teachers, a large chunk of the boys now have really taken a liking to sprouting conspiracy theories and incel stuff with lines blurring between them just wanting to be provoking or actually believing some of it.

(during the Andrew Tate discussion last week, one boy kept interjecting with the question whether I have a girlfriend, apparently feeling I need to confirm my manliness in order to have an opinion on him... meanwhile another interjected with Flat Earth stuff to derail it entirely when the boy harping on the media depiction of Tate kept stuttering in circles unable to form any coherent argument about why "the media" would purposely lie about the events that happened... so this guy was just kind of trolling. Colleagues however confirmed that they also observed that they seem to hero-worship men with girls and money in the most troubling way possible... I must admit I also couldn't help but respond by making fun of them when two boys tried to get some [relatively tame] pictures of dolled up women as desktop backgrounds during computer science - I just had to ask them whether we are on a construction site with them needing pin-ups to feel manly. Got at least a few laughs out of them before changing them back to Fortnite...)

5 hours ago, Toth said:

I fear they are astonishingly deep in that incel rabbit hole already. I yesterday had another lesson in that class and a different boy for some reason wanted to blab about the Matrix again and again  while another wanted to show me Tiktok videos about Tate's innocence. After that stuff last week and now having read that Tate also seem to incessantly reference the Matrix in his bullshit, I kind of wonder whether that is connected. What is it even with Incels and a movie made by two trans women?

I also noted that, since I hadn't taught the whole class in quite some time after some schedule changes, that there have been some peculiar changes in the seat arrangement. A few months ago boys and girls were still more or less sitting together, with a slight left-right-divide. Today I noticed ALL the girls sitting in the front row, then two rows of nothing and then a large blob of those conspiracy sprouting boys in the back. This after there had been a massive number of kids dropping out entirely (8 of 28), with some stating they don't feel comfortable in the class. Externals had already done a workshop with them a couple of weeks ago, but after this experience, I must say I'm feeling things have only gotten more insidious. When before this class was mostly prominent for constantly pulling weird pranks on teachers, a large chunk of the boys now have really taken a liking to sprouting conspiracy theories and incel stuff with lines blurring between them just wanting to be provoking or actually believing some of it.

(during the Andrew Tate discussion last week, one boy kept interjecting with the question whether I have a girlfriend, apparently feeling I need to confirm my manliness in order to have an opinion on him... meanwhile another interjected with Flat Earth stuff to derail it entirely when the boy harping on the media depiction of Tate kept stuttering in circles unable to form any coherent argument about why "the media" would purposely lie about the events that happened... so this guy was just kind of trolling. Colleagues however confirmed that they also observed that they seem to hero-worship men with girls and money in the most troubling way possible... I must admit I also couldn't help but respond by making fun of them when two boys tried to get some [relatively tame] pictures of dolled up women as desktop backgrounds during computer science - I just had to ask them whether we are on a construction site with them needing pin-ups to feel manly. Got at least a few laughs out of them before changing them back to Fortnite...)

Was this in person?

10 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Edit: Sorry the religiously inclined. I had an irritating day at work this week. A coworker that nearly died said she spoke with her deceased grandmother while in her coma. Monthly meeting right?

My Maternal Grandmother who passed in 1997 nearly died giving birth to my Uncle who lived only 24 hours after birth.  She claimed to have had an “out of body” experience while doctors were struggling to save her life.  Real or not, people really have these experiences.

”There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”… we don’t know what we will see or what we will not see at the end.

:) 

Just now, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

My Maternal Grandmother who passed in 1997 nearly died giving birth to my Uncle who lived only 24 hours after birth.  She claimed to have had an “out of body” experience while doctors were struggling to save her life.  Real or not, people really have these experiences.

”There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”… we don’t know what we will see or what we will not see at the end.

:) 

Dammit. 2 seconds too late.