Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

7 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Here, I can suggest an excellent positive male role model. He was suffered the tragic loss of his mother when he was young. He served in the military, chose to leave his family's business and make his own way, married a strong woman of color, is a devoted father, and does a ton of charity work.

I speak, of course, of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.

Oh you mean the ex racist and occasional nazi cosplayer, who spent public money partying in vegas with strippers, who then marries a soap actress, quits his job when it's clear he's never going to get a promotion so he can live in LA, meet celebs and take money from Netflix to talk about his life (whilst being left alone and out of sight of the media), all the while becoming a human chihuahua for his new wife.

You might as well have said Prince Andrew!

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

Oh you mean the ex racist and occasional nazi cosplayer,

I think an ex-racist wouldn’t be a Nazi cosplayer anymore.

who spent public money partying in vegas with strippers,

As opposed to more funny hats with jewels that cost millions.

quits his job when it's clear he's never going to get a promotion

Good for him.

who then marries a soap actress

As opposed to his cousin which would be expected of royalty.
Would you prefer that?

LA, meet celebs and take money from Netflix to talk about his life (

Sounds nice.

You mean the child-rapist.

Yes prince Harry married an actress, and Prince Andrew  raped children.

THEY ARE EQUAL.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

2 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Oh you mean the ex racist and occasional nazi cosplayer, who spent public money partying in vegas with strippers, who then marries a soap actress, quits his job when it's clear he's never going to get a promotion so he can live in LA, meet celebs and take money from Netflix to talk about his life (whilst being left alone and out of sight of the media), all the while becoming a human chihuahua for his new wife.

I hope Dunkin Donuts is prepared because someone is in dire need of jelly school.

13 minutes ago, DMC said:

I hope Dunkin Donuts is prepared because someone is in dire need of jelly school.

It’s kinda reminding me of when people complain about Hunter Biden.

A lot of their complaints about him just make him sound pretty cool or just catastrophizing over morally neutral acts.

Prince Harry married a beautiful actress? He hangs out with celebrities? Netflix is paying millions for his story?

2 hours ago, Heartofice said:

I was, of course, laying it on pretty thick in my description of him, to get exactly this reaction. The degree to which Meghan Markle unhinges you is both comical and a little worrying. It's like how Andrew Tate's incel followers talk about... all other women.

27 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I was, of course, laying it on pretty thick in my description of him, to get exactly this reaction. The degree to which Meghan Markle unhinges you is both comical and a little worrying. It's like how Andrew Tate's incel followers talk about... all other women.

His reaction is emblematic of our society not having enough positive male role models.

34 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I was, of course, laying it on pretty thick in my description of him, to get exactly this reaction. The degree to which Meghan Markle unhinges you is both comical and a little worrying

Oh no, honestly I thank you, I really appreciate any opportunity to have a little dig at either one of them, it is very much enjoyable!

Really though, as an example of someone who has been utterly emasculated and mostly comes across as a sad whiney child who moans and complains rather than taking positive steps, Harry would be a good anti role model for masculinity.

17 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

thank you, I really appreciate any opportunity to have a little dig at either one of them, it is very much enjoyable!

Again Dude you compared Harry to a man whose raped children because he married a woman you didn’t like for…reasons.

Really though, as an example of someone who has been utterly emasculated and mostly comes across as a sad whiney child who moans and complains rather than taking positive steps

He left his toxic parasitic family and has since made his own money to feed his family. That’s good.

Harry would be a good anti role model for masculinity.

Real men marry their cousins and don’t say shit when someone is racist to their wives.:D

29 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Really though, as an example of someone who has been utterly emasculated and mostly comes across as a sad whiney child who moans and complains rather than taking positive steps, Harry would be a good anti role model for masculinity.

Sounds an awful lot like projection rather than anything that resembles an accurate description of Harry.

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Maybe I could get a more accurate assessment of his character but it’s so hard, what with him shunning the media and just trying to get on with his life in peace 

Meghan and Harry have certainly given us an insight into the problems faced by titled multi-millionaires in the modern world.

Prince Harry even has his own entry in the Urban Dictionary:

"To be born with almost infinite wealth, fame, and fortune, then expecting people to believe that you're a victim of the system."

4 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Or Joffrey.

Back to the topic at hand (feel free to start your own Meghan/Harry Obsession/Jealousy thread if you can't stop yourselves).

UK police and prosecutors so egregiously sat on evidence that they've apologized to the victims who came forward to report. They should also apologize to all who were victimized after they protected Andrew Tate.

I think the Harry stuff is pretty on-topic at least as regards male role models. The suggestion that abusing women is bad but paying too much respect to them is equally bad? That's a pretty great example of how toxic masculinity warps your brain.

10 minutes ago, mormont said:

I think the Harry stuff is pretty on-topic at least as regards male role models. The suggestion that abusing women is bad but paying too much respect to them is equally bad? That's a pretty great example of how toxic masculinity warps your brain.

I think there is a difference between paying respect and being emotionally manipulated and becoming subservient.

6 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

I think there is a difference between paying respect and being emotionally manipulated and becoming subservient.

Are you angry with Meaghan Markle for being a strong woman in a relationship with a maybe not so strong man? Get a grip. And a life also.