Football - a matter of life and death? No, its more important than that!

BigFatCoward

20 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

Sorta leaves some questions about your attack, that. Given that Pickford has made a grand total of 1 saves.

Oh most definitely. You definitely got better after the first 15 minutes, but we still managed to break through your lines into dangerous positions very easily and then fluff the final pass or cross on quite a few occasions. 

4 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

In other news. David Wagner is back in England. He decided to take the Norwich job.

Norwich should've just kept Farke. They were in an uphill battle to stay up anyway. 

That disappointing news.  I didn't realize that he was without a job.  Gregg Berhalter's contract expired on Dec 31.  U.S. Soccer probably won't be able to find anyone better than Wagner who would be willing to take the job.

I'm conflicted, I know we need reinforcements, but really don't want to upset the balance. I'd honestly be happy with one extra player, attacking midfielder (assuming Isak and Wilson get/stay fit). 

Also I want to play the exact same team and tactics in the return match against Arsenal. 

Archived