Harry and Meghan. - This is NOT the Andrew Tate Thread.

Pebble thats Stubby

17 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

2027: Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Me. A history of modern day saints 

Mother Theresa allowed patients in her care to suffer as she thought it brought them closer to god.

Why do you insist on comparing Megan to Child-rapists(like prince Andrew), and monsters like mother Theresa?

4 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I think the saddest thing I’ve realized is that after all the years and x numbers of lovers, nobody ever got off by sucking my toes. I don’t know if I’m envious of Camila or gagging on laughter.

Do tell, folks, is it really that good?

First time you do it, make sure you know your lover's preference, don't want to start the relationship on the wrong foot.

1 hour ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Oh you’re still outraged she’s gotten shows to talk about things. Like  the royals being racist—which objectively they are.

Look man, if frank discussions and proactive actions concerning the color and genetic disposition of cross-continental heritage unions uuuupseeets you... um... actually I'mma stop typing and make like that strange man in the cantina said and "go home and rethink your life." 

Also, I really feel the urge to stop selling deathsticks all of a sudden...

(This is like a Star Wars: Attack of the Clones reference used to sort of scaffold a joke about how racist the royal family is.) 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

You lazy motherfucker, I already made that joke.

Which clearly means Mehgan made you do that. SHE'S A WITCH!!!

Megan Merkel and George Santos. Have you ever seen them both in the same place at the same time? Just think about it...

Interesting.  He now says the royal family is not racist, and further, that they never said this.  I thought they just got an award from a 2nd tier Kennedy for combatting racism in the royal family.  Maybe I'm mistaken.

Harry seems both angry and quite mentally fragile.  I guess he should get credit for brutal honesty, but I still feel much of this stuff doesn't have any public interest benefit and a lot makes him look quite flakey.   

7 minutes ago, Raja said:

Wish I had the confidence to call people 'mentally fragile', especially when I've never met or spoken to them :wideeyed:

It's done all the time.  Real psychiatrists read people's histories, watch interviews with them and make a judgment.  When someone says they believed their dead mother was alive and in hiding for 10 years, it isn't much of a leap to conclude there is a serious issue there.

Harry is doing this interview to tell his side of the story to the public.   He invites my judgement.

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

It's done all the time.  Real psychiatrists read people's histories

Real psychiatrists do not speak of their patients in that way & no medical professional should.

Just now, Raja said:

Real psychiatrists do not speak of their patients in that way & no medical professional should.

It's a good thing I'm not a psychiatrist then, real or otherwise.  I imagine I am not the only person whose take away from all the Sussex fare is that Harry is a mentally fragile individual.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

It's a good thing I'm not a psychiatrist then, real or otherwise.  I imagine I am not the only person whose take away from all the Sussex fare is that Harry is a mentally fragile individual.

I mean, you can say what you want. And I can also state that it's unkind, crass & reflects more on the person who says those things than anything else.

2 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

Interesting.  He now says the royal family is not racist, and further, that they never said this. 

From his recent comments he denies their racist but maintains there was expressed concern over his children’s skin tone—which would still be racist even with him not recognizing it as such.

However, now Harry has spoken of the incident once again in an interview to promote his memoir Spare and said that he would not describe it as racist. “Did Meghan ever mention that they’re racist?” he asked interviewer Tom Bradby during the sit-down chat that was conducted on December 20 in California. “She said there were troubling comments about Archie’s skin color,” Bradby replied. “There was—there was concern about his skin color,” said Harry. “Right, wouldn’t you describe that as essentially racist?” Tom asked, to which Harry said, “I wouldn’t, not having lived within that family.” The Prince then went on to outline his views on “the difference between racism and unconscious bias

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/prince-harry-says-royal-family-224000937.html

2 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

Real psychiatrists read people's histories, watch interviews with them and make a judgment. 

I’d be wary of psychiatrists who’d this with regards to public figure they’ve no intimate access to.

I’m going to hazard a guess you wouldn’t put much stock if say msnbc brought on a psychiatrist to diagnose Trump with dementia.

2 hours ago, Raja said:

Wish I had the confidence to call people 'mentally fragile', especially when I've never met or spoken to them /cdn-cgi/mirage/68f913271635d22c8dad2252a3fddc53c6bcd90f6f6e469ee4697d387ebe2066/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_wideeyed.gif

Eh this is a bit far we’re allowed to judge public figures whether that be negatively or positively.

24 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

I cant view the whole affair as team Harry/Meghan good/bad or team Royals good/bad.

Both sides are found wanting and we cant escape them.

That being said, I think I side with the one who spoke. Anderson Cooper ain't no kinda journalistic ideal, but he ain't no fucking 'unnamed source' in the tabloids, y'no'w'a'd'i mean? 

53 minutes ago, BBB Jacelyn said:

That being said, I think I side with the one who spoke. Anderson Cooper ain't no kinda journalistic ideal, but he ain't no fucking 'unnamed source' in the tabloids, y'no'w'a'd'i mean? 

Absolutely not. But I have been up since 0130. 

13 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Just got caught up in the thread, heavens, it moved fast!

I think the saddest thing I’ve realized is that after all the years and x numbers of lovers, nobody ever got off by sucking my toes. I don’t know if I’m envious of Camila or gagging on laughter.

Do tell, folks, is it really that good?

Wasn't it Diana who got her toes sucked? I remember Charles was more into soaking?

Archived