NFL Playoffs 2023

mcbigski

Yeah.  Singletary did a great job getting near the first the down, but bad spot and bad review.

About broke even on that game.  Would have been a nice gambling win if Ahmed got the first and goal instead of Wilson.   Fanduel had Ahmed +900 to score a TD.  I knew he'd get at least a third of the work so slam that bet.  Good process I think.

My biggest issue w McDaniel this year is time out usage.  Granted a lot of that is having your starting QB not finish 5 games.

Not a clock management issue under two minutes but a bunch of games could have gotten to the end with more timeouts.

51 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

My biggest issue w McDaniel this year is time out usage.  Granted a lot of that is having your starting QB not finish 5 games.

Not a clock management issue under two minutes but a bunch of games could have gotten to the end with more timeouts.

I thought having a 3rd string rookie QB throw on 3rd and 19 from his own end zone was pretty bad coaching, too. That pick felt like a game changing play. 

8 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

I thought having a 3rd string rookie QB throw on 3rd and 19 from his own end zone was pretty bad coaching, too. That pick felt like a game changing play. 

That pick was a dagger to be sure.

Congrats @Ramsay B.. Not really sure either of these teams were better than the other, but the Vikings ...again... played against a running QB like he moves like Brady. I'll never understand it. Oh well, the Vikes were complete frauds anyways. The Kirk era needs to come to an end, even if that means a down year or two. 

Archived