NFL Playoffs 2023

mcbigski

Good lord, this was the most midwestern-USian thread on food as one could could come to.   Seriously, are there so many folks that don't eat Sushi on a regular basis?  You haven't enjoyed food until you've eaten live octopus where its literally fighting against you in your mouth!   Eating raw beef? my daughter at at 1.5 years old absolutely destroyed a plate of tar tar that my S/O and I  were craving for.  :dunno:

7 hours ago, horangi said:

Good lord, this was the most midwestern-USian thread on food as one could could come to.   Seriously, are there so many folks that don't eat Sushi on a regular basis?  You haven't enjoyed food until you've eaten live octopus where its literally fighting against you in your mouth!   Eating raw beef? my daughter at at 1.5 years old absolutely destroyed a plate of tar tar that my S/O and I  were craving for.  /cdn-cgi/mirage/bc47d56566b199a6b5c5a9d42c8b58924c2410613bafccc017177c69ad97ef3c/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_dunno.gif

If The Deep didn’t want to eat Kevin… then I won’t either!

1 minute ago, Ramsay B. said:

Thought the ball was clearly moving and it was the right overturn. /cdn-cgi/mirage/bc47d56566b199a6b5c5a9d42c8b58924c2410613bafccc017177c69ad97ef3c/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_dunno.gif

It was… after he had 4 feet down in the end zone and it never hit the ground. It was called a TD on field, should have standed.

Based on this thread I would have expected a close game or the Bengals down, but apparently they're up at half and have largely been dominant. Wouldn't know it from the complainers.

Never change Bengals fans

6 minutes ago, Kalnestk Oblast said:

Based on this thread I would have expected a close game or the Bengals down, but apparently they're up at half and have largely been dominant. Wouldn't know it from the complainers.

Never change Bengals fans

It's Josh Allen and a 4 pt swing. And most of the people talking aren't Bengals fans. Never change Kal.

Archived