NFL Playoffs 2023

mcbigski

16 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Opening up a bit, but both generally and specifically, I wish they’d use Mitchell more for the grinding. CMC is tough, but he is so much more valuable than you get power running him so often. 

But they've got two of him, you coward! 

29 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Opening up a bit, but both generally and specifically, I wish they’d use Mitchell more for the grinding. CMC is tough, but he is so much more valuable than you get power running him so often. 

You, sir, are a seer.

31 minutes ago, Rhom said:

You, sir, are a seer.

Thank you, sirrah! 

Now this might strike some over sensitive souls as being a bad winner, but, I mean, it’s the fucking Cowboys…

Dear Dallas. Dak is Dak is Dak is Dak is Dak is Dak. May the entirely undeserved spotlight forever find you floundering under that mighty albatross, may the gods of football spit forever on the gods of television, and may that wet shadow keep you cold and miserable in the land of Alex and Jerry Jones. Thank you, have a nice flight.

27 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Jesus, Armstead could have ended it there, but for how afraid he had to be of a roughing call.

Was talking bout this with my brother.  I think he put his hands up to try and block the pass.  But yeah, just go low and tackle the fuck.  Game over.

Well it was a close game, one that could have gone differently if Dak would learn to stop throwing to the other team. Two picks and could've been two more. Our D kept us in the game and the offense let them down.

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

So were down to-

Niners/Eagles

Cheifs/Bengals

On 1/13/2023 at 2:29 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Bills over Fins, Bengals over Ravens, Chargers over Jags.

Niners over Seahawks, Vikings over Giants, Cowboys over Bucs.

Chiefs over Chargers, Bengals over Bills.

Eagles over Cowboys, Niners over Vikings.

Chiefs over Bengals.

Niners over Eagles.

Niners over Chiefs. 

Almost like someone told you what would happen.

21 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Almost like someone told you what would happen.

I mean it's basically been chalk so far.  Along with the Bills, four of clearly the five best teams this year made it.  Don't see much reason to brag about "calling" that.  Hell, as I said, I agreed with your picks other than the Jags over the Chargers.  Only game I've gotten wrong so far is the Vikings losing to the Giants.

Yes, it's been very chalky playoffs.  In my pick em with friends, I'm 8/8 picking the moneylines and 9/10 straight up (missed Bills no show yesterday).  Which is a good showing, but I'm not that far ahead - everyone is picking pretty well.

9 hours ago, DMC said:

Only game I've gotten wrong so far is the Vikings losing to the Giants.

4 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

In my pick em with friends, 

Join the forums Pick'em league you coward! Again, it's a five minute commitment once a week. That goes doubly for all you other cowards! 

Archived