NFL Playoffs 2023

mcbigski

3 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Absolutely. Did you not see the reverse angle? It was clear as day. 

I thought he trapped it on the ground. I just didn't see the angle that would have been definitive. Maybe they showed one after I walked away for a second.

Meanwhile, I thought in real time that shit was a fumble and I think they're gonna give it to the Eagles.

ETA: Yep, tough break.

Was thinking about it the other day…decided that being infamous for injuries is even worse than being infamous for bad drafting or w/e because for almost anything else it’s something you can account for. Like trade all your picks like the Rams, etc. How do you account for w/e the fuck is snake biting the Niners year after year, decade after decade now?

2 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

The way Purdy’s just sort of wandering around on the sideline is a bit weird. You’d think they’d be desperately trying to tape him up or something.

If only the The Handsome One was suited up...

Also, Bosa seems to be injured, but in. Talk about everything going wrong.

ETA: That said, I'm not out on the Niners. Their lateral defense has been impressive and Hurts looks ineffective. They just need to weather the storm and shrink the game. 

Announcer as Bosa is being lead off: “oh, looks like he was tripped up by his teammate, so that should be ok.”

How does that work in his head? Bosa’s knee cares which team’s fault his second shot of the game is? (And no, he wasn’t talking about penalties).

edit: added irony, Josh Johnson basically owes his career to being Jim Harbaugh’s guy. 

5 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

I think he just cut his leg by the look of it.

ETA: Or maybe not.

Hard to tell. He took a hit while on the sideline and then fell funny on a play after he was stumbling around. 

What a nightmare, but if there's one team in the NFC that can survive, it's this one. I still have faith.

3 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Announcer as Bosa is being lead off: “oh, looks like he was tripped up by his teammate, so that should be ok.”

How does that work in his head? Bosa’s knee cares which team’s fault his second shot of the game is? (And no, he wasn’t talking about penalties).

Makes you miss Madden saying "That guy's got mud on his shirt," or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Hard to tell. He took a hit while on the sideline and then fell funny on a play after he was stumbling around. 

What a nightmare, but if there's one team in the NFC that can survive, it's this one. I still have faith.

Really?  I don't.  

1 minute ago, DanteGabriel said:

I only just now realized that I hate every fucking team in the NFC East.

I also hate the Niners training staff. I know that several journalists have dug into it and determined it’s not their fault, but who the fuck else can I blame? The native burial ground the Niners have apparently been building on for 2 stadiums?

Archived