NFL Playoffs 2023

mcbigski

Mahomes absolutely flopped, but you can't give him even a little shove when he's two steps out of bounds.  I wasn't surprised the flag came out.

The chiefs were really struggling for that entire second half.  Bengals couldn't put it away.  Obviously not as bad as the kc  collapse last year, but they're gonna be really kicking themselves that they didn't take that one.  

Wow the State Farm post game show is fellating Mahomes instead of the refs.  Kind of like financial investment gets you positive press.  There are broader implications for that, if you care to consider.

Yeah, the third down redux play was a real screwup.  Not a blown call exactly, but just a really poor job by the refs.  I do believe that if the chiefs got the first down the first time that the call would have happened, and it would have been the chiefs fans pissed about it, but still.  The refs job is to manage the game and in that case they clearly failed.

34 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Ordinarily I would prefer the Chiefs in the Bowl, but that goddamn faux Native American song thing they do at Arrowhead is fucking awful.

Right with you.  Mahomes is a joy to watch and I think KC may have the best colors in the league, but that cheer is so obnoxious.  Really wish we could get more Chiefs road playoff games.

7 hours ago, James Arryn said:

This is about repeatedly putting together top teams, only to see it fall apart due to injuries, over and over and over.

Yeah having four QBs go down - the only two active in a game so it reaches the point people on this thread are talking about their running back playing the position - is significantly different than the Browns or Lions perennially sucking.

9 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Dude this is NOTHING.

During my lifetime my hometeam has won exactly ONE playoff game.

The Lions have won only a single post-season game since 1957, 

You people dont have a clue to the suffering.

My football team will be 100 years without winning the league this decade. Beat that. 

My preliminary impression is that Mahomes is going to have to play out of his mind to win this one.  Because Philly is better than KC at virtually every position group except quarterback.  The Eagles have the better O line, D line, secondary and wideouts.  KC is better at QB and tight end. 

I'm not here to start a fight, but what's far more obnoxious is you Christians stealing our religion and using it as a justification to kill us and the Indigenous community as well. Just saying. Complaining about a chant is lipstick on a pig. :P

Archived