How do you want The Freys to face their ruin?

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

In my mind, Walder Frey is so old, it’d be fitting and ironic that he must suffer but survive long enough to see the ruin of his house. He needs to see most of his family killed, scattered to the winds, and he needs to lose Riverrun and the Twins. It would be an added bonus for him to live long enough to see the Starks return to power in the North.

Maybe as Lord Walder is fleeing the Twins he is set upon by Nymeria’s Wolfpack and ripped limb from limb.

22 minutes ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

In my mind, Walder Frey is so old, it’d be fitting and ironic that he must suffer but survive long enough to see the ruin of his house. He needs to see most of his family killed, scattered to the winds, and he needs to lose Riverrun and the Twins. It would be an added bonus for him to live long enough to see the Starks return to power in the North.

Maybe as Lord Walder is fleeing the Twins he is set upon by Nymeria’s Wolfpack and ripped limb from limb.

I approve this plan. :thumbsup:

Your question was the Freys but your answer was primarily about Walder. I'm all for Walder dying and then the Freys ending up in an ugly civil war and tearing themselves apart. Bonus points if one of the nastier ones comes out on top with the remnants of their power only to be swept away by all the Frey enemies.

10 minutes ago, Groo said:

Your question was the Freys but your answer was primarily about Walder. I'm all for Walder dying and then the Freys ending up in an ugly civil war and tearing themselves apart. Bonus points if one of the nastier ones comes out on top with the remnants of their power only to be swept away by all the Frey enemies.

Well he is just the one I referenced but if you have others please share. I love ideas!

8 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Wow I got a thread deleted for this shit but to be fair I wasn't half as mild as this one. And no warning points, so no complaints :D

Red Wedding 2.0 courtesy Arya and Nymeria and Rickon led Skagosi slaughter 

I didnt realize? I thought hoping for fictional deaths on fictional people would be fine.

I think a civil war is coming and they definitely deserve it.  I'm not for Red Wedding 2.0.  It was wrong the first time; it's still wrong.

What I would like to see is for someone to build a bridge near them.  Several bridges would be nice.  Take away their source of income and leave them broke and destitute.  Serve them right.

8 minutes ago, Nevets said:

I think a civil war is coming and they definitely deserve it.  I'm not for Red Wedding 2.0.  It was wrong the first time; it's still wrong.

What I would like to see is for someone to build a bridge near them.  Several bridges would be nice.  Take away their source of income and leave them broke and destitute.  Serve them right.

That would actually be hilarious. What if bridges are built to get southern forces to the Wall as quickly as possible to fight the Others.

I stopped rooting against the Freys when Stoneheart showed up.  However, I expect them to to keep suffering.

I anticipate that Lord Frey will die of old age, or at any rate to die very soon.  And the massacre of his extended family will continue thereafter, extending to the small children.  And GRRM will perhaps intend by this to send a message against murderous cycles of hate.   But at least some people on this forum will still cheer the killing.

1 minute ago, Gilbert Green said:

I stopped rooting against the Freys when Stoneheart showed up.  However, I expect them to to keep suffering.

I anticipate that Lord Frey will die of old age, or at any rate to die very soon.  And the massacre of his extended family will continue thereafter, extending to the small children.  And GRRM will perhaps intend by this to send a message against murderous cycles of hate.   But at least some people on this forum will still cheer the killing.

I cheered LS on killing that Frey. Any that had a hand in the RW deserves death

21 minutes ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

I cheered LS on killing that Frey. Any that had a hand in the RW deserves death

I predict you will get more.   How long you keep cheering is up to you.  But it will be hard to end the killing, once you start murdering emissaries.

1 hour ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

I didnt realize? I thought hoping for fictional deaths on fictional people would be fine.

depends on the toxicity, i was pretty pissed off then after encountering stark hate alt bots for the first time...

27 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

depends on the toxicity, i was pretty pissed off then after encountering stark hate alt bots for the first time...

I'm not for censorship, and I would have been curious to see your thread.  But I can see how Frey Hate threads can get pretty disturbing pretty fast.  The Freys are very large groups of people, who are assumed to collectively deserve death, mainly on account of their heritage.

Still, I expect GRRM to do horrible things to the Freys.  No censor will stop him.  And I guess his message will be up for interpretation.

A less hate-focused question will be which Freys will survive?

32 minutes ago, Gilbert Green said:

I'm not for censorship, and I would have been curious to see your thread.  But I can see how Frey Hate threads can get pretty disturbing pretty fast.  The Freys are very large groups of people, who are assumed to collectively deserve death, mainly on account of their heritage.

Still, I expect GRRM to do horrible things to the Freys.  No censor will stop him.  And I guess his message will be up for interpretation.

Olyvar I think will. I hope Roslyn does.

Their bridge collapsing with no maintenance because they couldn't pay for it since they had no revenue from their bridge in the middle of nowhere. Oh wait, how do they even get so rich from a bridge in the middle of nowhere in the first place? I think they are laundering money and the bridge business is a front to it. 

1 hour ago, Gilbert Green said:

I'm not for censorship, and I would have been curious to see your thread

Trust me, the mods were right

Spoiler

That once 

1 hour ago, Gilbert Green said:

But I can see how Frey Hate threads can get pretty disturbing pretty fast.  The Freys are very large groups of people, who are assumed to collectively deserve death, mainly on account of their heritage.

Vengeance doesnt work the same way as justice, only time will tell. 

Archived