Who will go insane next?

Craving Peaches

I mean, obviously it's Alayaya.  Forced to fuck an emotionally empty dwarf - then fucked and whipped by joffrey.  I hope she kills somebody important, because God Damn does that poor girl deserve it.

Also she should probably kill her mother, who objectified and sold her own daughter before she was of age.

I don't care how hungry you are, you don't sell your own child for food.  Her mother deserves death.

45 minutes ago, Ring3r said:

I mean, obviously it's Alayaya.  Forced to fuck an emotionally empty dwarf - then fucked and whipped by joffrey.  I hope she kills somebody important, because God Damn does that poor girl deserve it.

Also she should probably kill her mother, who objectified and sold her own daughter before she was of age.

I don't care how hungry you are, you don't sell your own child for food.  Her mother deserves death.

Chataya wasn't selling her for food. The religion of the Summer Islanders is that sex pleases their god. Honestly, I do admire its body and sex positivity message. Though yes, please have the religion's participants be of a mature enough age. 

2 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

Which character is going to lose it next? And I mean properly lose it, not just 'I don't like this character so I'll say they're a psycho'. All joking aside I don't think it's Jon.

Theon is a real possibility.  There are already suggestions he's losing touch with reality; I can see him delusionally doing something horrible.

Cersei is another I can see going off the rails.  She already has a good case of narcissism and paranoia so she doesn't have far to go to really lose it.

Due to her family background, Daenerys is a possibility to go crazy, but anger issues aside I don't see it happening anytime soon.  But it is something to keep in mind.

Ignorant and/or biased comments aside, Arya is not crazy and isn't going to be.  Her actions are rational under the circumstances, even if you don't agree with them.

10 hours ago, Nevets said:

Theon is a real possibility.  There are already suggestions he's losing touch with reality; I can see him delusionally doing something horrible.

Cersei is another I can see going off the rails.  She already has a good case of narcissism and paranoia so she doesn't have far to go to really lose it.

Due to her family background, Daenerys is a possibility to go crazy, but anger issues aside I don't see it happening anytime soon.  But it is something to keep in mind.

Ignorant and/or biased comments aside, Arya is not crazy and isn't going to be.  Her actions are rational under the circumstances, even if you don't agree with them.

Cersei and Theon are already off their rocker in my book, totally lost the plot.

Dany will be the next to go “insane.”

3 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Arya Stark is already insane.

No she is not. I wish you and others would cease and desist with regurgitating this because it simply isn't true. It is objectively untrue that Arya is insane.

Legal Definition of Insanity from: https://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=979#:~:text=insanity,due to age or injury.

insanity

n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Medical Definition of Insanity (note the term is outdated and no longer used) from: https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/insanity

1. An outmoded term referring to severe mental illness or psychosis.

Arya is not experiencing psychosis or uncontrollable impulses.

Arya. Is. Not. Insane.

3 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Arya Stark is already insane. Ramsay is getting there. 

you're joking , right?! 

the traumatized kid is insane but the full grown ass adult who rapes , tortures and kills for sport is just getting there?! 

1 minute ago, EggBlue said:

you're joking , right?! 

the traumatized kid is insane but the full grown ass adult who rapes , tortures and kills for sport is just getting there?! 

To be fair Ramsay might not be classed as insane as he's seemingly not psychotic, just a horrible person. He likely knows what he's doing is wrong but just doesn't care. But Arya is not insane in any sense of the word.

Archived