Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

45 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Well, yeah, Harry looks a lot like the Spencer family even if he doesn't much resemble his mother.  I would guess he's a Windsor, and I will say that having the world speculate on who your real father is can't have been much of a picnic and may have contributed to his jealousy of brother Big Willy.

"Jealousy"
(Cheap heat, I know. But it made me chuckle)

ETA: American chocolate is shit. 

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Speculating whether Harry is really Charles' son is entertaining and all, but if we're really saying 'he doesn't look like William' is a reason to genuinely take that theory seriously, we're way out into the woods. I don't look a thing like my brother and we're twins. 

Clearly your parents had a three way. It's science.

9 minutes ago, Denvek said:

And Harry gets his facial features from Prince Philip and his hair colour from the Spencers.

Honestly I've never thought he looks like any of them, whereas he looks a lot like Hewitt. 

I don’t think there’s anything at all to support this theory and I also don’t think Harry bears any particular resemblance to James Hewitt. He may not be the spitting image of either of his parents as William, but he certainly inherited a strong mix of facial features from both sides. He has Philip’s (and Charles’s) close set blue eyes and he has the hair and face/head shape of the Spencer line, which Earl Spencer also inherited from his late father. That’s not to say his mud throwing is in any way excusable or commendable. 

9 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

all people with facial hair look alike I’m sorry we’re all thinking it.

My daughter has previously and unrelatedly suggested that a great coffee table book would be called "Old Men with White Moustaches" with the greatest hits of 19th Century luminaries, without identification or explanation.

1 hour ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Well I don't usually go in for this sort of... thing... 

But I gotta tell ya guys. Just out of civic duty, if we do not qualify for friendship...

I clicked on this thread expecting more jokes. But guys. I had my copy of The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, With Descriptions of Many High Lords and Noble Ladies and Their Children  open

Just open! Right here, next to me on the table! Wadd're the odds of that? And such a ponderous tome, as well? 

And not to tell you all that you're blind, because forget this "Harold" boy and let him go live his own life. The real prince-who-was-promised, if I'm reading my copy of The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, With Descriptions of Many High Lords and Noble Ladies and Their Children (tedious! tedious...) correctly here, and there's no reason to assume I am, then the real Prince Who Was Promised is 

Has any of the nobles been recorded as having a propensity for the biting of kneecaps? Or any other human part, for that matter?

12 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Yeah.

Like, it is, but not because people are saying James Hewitt is his dad.

No, it is not. But not because people are saying James Hewitt is his dad. That’s just people’s being unfair. And people’s being unfair to you doesn’t excuse your being unfair to people. About which I propose we respectfully agree to disagree. 

6 hours ago, Heartofice said:

One has to wonder why anyone would care so much this topic that it got to 21 pages so quickly and almost as fast as it was closed another one was created! 

Are you in any way related to the Heartofice who posted ~ 35 times in that last thread about the thing you don’t understand people’s interest in?

6 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

Does he name the psychic who reached Di on the other side?

All Religious beliefs are as equally valid and stupid. 

55 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Funny how nobody understood the purposeful irony of my comment. Doesn’t surprise me. 

So were you dissing yourself as being obsessed with them?

I’m genuinely not seeing the irony.

Archived