Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

He did another interview with the Telegraph.  He says he has enough material for another book, but he took stuff out about Charles and William that they would not forgive him for.  He wants an apology and his mission is to remake the royal family for the next generation. 

I guess that means, depending on your view, #savior or #extortion.

15 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

He did another interview with the Telegraph.  He says he has enough material for another book, but he took stuff out about Charles and William that they would not forgive him for.  He wants an apology and his mission is to remake the royal family for the next generation. 

I guess that means, depending on your view, #savior or #extortion.

He’s a fart who deserves nothing but contempt from his family.

As your resident expert on flowergirldressgate, I am here to let you know that yet another Telegraph article today gives yet another bit of information,  Meg told some staffers that Kate cried in one of their meetings about the dresses.  Hmmm.  I guess Haz forgot to include that part.  Or maybe it's a media lie.   The article rehashes some of the information around the bullying allegations with what I think are some new details.

5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

As your resident expert on flowergirldressgate, I am here to let you know that yet another Telegraph article today gives yet another bit of information,  Meg told some staffers that Kate cried in one of their meetings about the dresses.  Hmmm.  I guess Haz forgot to include that part.  Or maybe it's a media lie.   The article rehashes some of the information around the bullying allegations with what I think are some new details.

In the UK, support for/opposition to Harry and Meghan is simply a proxy for support for/opposition to a Republic.  It’s a case of my enemy’s enemy is my friend.

1 minute ago, SeanF said:

In the UK, support for/opposition to Harry and Meghan is simply a proxy for support for/opposition to a Republic.  It’s a case of my enemy’s enemy is my friend.

Harry claims he's a monarchist.  LOL.  I'm sure he is, since everything he has is derived from being a royal. I don't know if he realizes how his crusade is/will be used against his family.  He seems to really vacillate between 'fuck you bitches for not liking my wife, take this!' and 'i hope to reconcile and miss my family and time heals all wounds'.  It's weird.  Not weird that he has these conflicting feelings but weird that he chose to go scorched earth before coming out at the other end to decide what he wants/will accept in terms of a family relationship.

The UK media has had in for him for a long time and I don't see that changing.  When you say you want to destroy the press as we know it and somehow reform it and you are suing and threatening to sue quite often, as well as critizing [I presume] actions that you've engaged in.  That's a recipe for a lotta bad press.  But even The Guardian has gone lukewarm on him, which is surprising considering the inherent politics at play.

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Harry claims he's a monarchist.  LOL.  I'm sure he is, since everything he has is derived from being a royal. I don't know if he realizes how his crusade is/will be used against his family.  He seems to really vacillate between 'fuck you bitches for not liking my wife, take this!' and 'i hope to reconcile and miss my family and time heals all wounds'.  It's weird.  Not weird that he has these conflicting feelings but weird that he chose to go scorched earth before coming out at the other end to decide what he wants/will accept in terms of a family relationship.

The UK media has had in for him for a long time and I don't see that changing.  When you say you want to destroy the press as we know it and somehow reform it and you are suing and threatening to sue quite often, as well as critizing [I presume] actions that you've engaged in.  That's a recipe for a lotta bad press.  But even The Guardian has gone lukewarm on him, which is surprising considering the inherent politics at play.

The Guardian probably realises he’s not all there.

17 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

You've cracked it. 

52 minutes ago, SeanF said:

That probably accounts for some support for Harry and Meghan here in Australia. Personally, I think it's past time for us to cut the Royal ties. The fact that Harry is so excoriating of Rupert Murdoch and his evil minions is another point in his favour.

19 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Eh, take away the wealth and fame and she was just kinda cute. I never got the fuss over her outside of her powerful connections. 

EhrMehGerd.

Tongue planted firmly in cheek, fellas. I wasn't actually advocating for him pitching a tent for his mom.

Wow, this memoir's got you all fucked up.

9 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

EhrMehGerd.

Tongue planted firmly in cheek, fellas. I wasn't actually advocating for him pitching a tent for his mom.

Wow, this memoir's got you all fucked up.

I didn't say that you were. Was just saying I've never understood why people talk about her appearance like she was some all time beauty. She's cute, which is fine, but she ain't Salma Hayek making QT drink booze off her foot in From Dusk Till Dawn... 

Archived