Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

9 minutes ago, Zorral said:

The lies we have seen in bold face haven't come from her, have they (hey, whatabout that george santos)?  So I don't know what you're talking about. 

Yes there are many many bold faced demonstrable lies she has personally told and have been exposed. I’m not sure why you aren’t aware of them.

10 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yes there are many many bold faced demonstrable lies she has personally told and have been exposed. I’m not sure why you aren’t aware of them.

List them then, with sources that are credible, because 99% of us who don't actually care hear SHE'S TOLD SO MANY LIES, but then those claims are never actually explained. And her being mean to someone doesn't count as her being a liar, because my guess is all these royals are fucking pricks.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

List them then, with sources that are credible, because 99% of us who don't actually care hear SHE'S TOLD SO MANY LIES, but then those claims are never actually explained. And her being mean to someone doesn't count. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16703195/meghan-markle-truth-mandela-prince-harry-wedding/amp/

26 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Why is it people tend to believe Meghan when she has been so demonstrably found to be lying on so many occasions? Is this a Trump thing where lying is fine if they are on your side?

Why is it you believe she has never done anything kind or caring in her life? She can be a master manipulator and a terrible actress and still may be capable of doing nice things for the person she married.

Seriously, I wish you could see how your relentless loathing for her looks to people. Just wow dude.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

List them then, with sources that are credible, because 99% of us who don't actually care hear SHE'S TOLD SO MANY LIES, but then those claims are never actually explained. And her being mean to someone doesn't count as her being a liar, because my guess is all these royals are fucking pricks.

I mean, she did have to admit to the court that she lied, um, I mean, forgot, that she actively collaborated with the authors of Finding Freedom when her emails were produced.  The same 'off the record' briefings that her husband hates so much.  The Archbishop of Canterbury also finally had to publicly clarify that no, he had not married them in a secret wedding, as she had said.  

25 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Also, I don’t think all the people who show up at the cemetery and talk to their loved ones are religious or believe in God. I think they have grief in their hearts.

After my dad died, my mom used to talk about how she occasionally heard his voice at night, or felt him touch her shoulders or the back of her neck. 

What a psycho.

18 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Lol The Sun? I said credible, not something that reaffirms what you want to believe. Mate, I've never stepped foot in the UK and know that's a piece of shit rag as reliable as Fox News is here. I wonder what the connection between the two could be...

13 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I mean, she did have to admit to the court that she lied, um, I mean, forgot, that she actively collaborated with the authors of Finding Freedom when her emails were produced.  The same 'off the record' briefings that her husband hates so much.  The Archbishop of Canterbury also finally had to publicly clarify that no, he had not married them in a secret wedding, as she had said.  

Yes, I'm sure she isn't 100% honest. Now please apply the same standard to Elizabeth and her kiddos. Maybe before she died she should have been forced to tell what she really knew about Andrew. Wouldn't that be fun? And it certainly would have been worse, whether she lied or told the truth, than anything Meghan's boring ass did.

14 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Why is it you believe she has never done anything kind or caring in her life? She can be a master manipulator and a terrible actress and still may be capable of doing nice things for the person she married.

Seriously, I wish you could see how your relentless loathing for her looks to people. Just wow dude.

She dared have a podcast—the narcissist 

Lol The Sun? I said credible, not something that reaffirms what you want to believe. Mate, I've never stepped foot in the UK and know that's a piece of shit that's as reliable as Fox News here. I wonder what the connection between the two could be...

Sorry mate I looked for a double blind Peer reviewed study on PubMed about Meghans bullshit, but it wasn’t there. You might just have to actually read the link 

1 minute ago, Heartofice said:

Sorry mate I looked for a double blind Peer reviewed study on PubMed about Meghans bullshit, but it wasn’t there. You might just have to actually read the link 

I did. It read like a spiteful 16 year old who didn't like someone so they printed every rumor they had heard about them. So standard Murdoch shit?

Seriously, if you need to cite his papers to defend your position, just walk away. 

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I did. It read like a spiteful 16 year old who didn't like someone so they printed every rumor they had heard about them. So standard Murdoch shit?

Seriously, if you need to cite his papers to defend your position, just walk away. 

Haha, it’s fine, I’ll let you back away in the manner of your choosing. 

5 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

I don't think the queen ever gave an interview. She never wrote a book.  She certainly didn't do a bunch of sit down interviews where she complained about trivial BS.

She absolutely gave interviews. She also appeared in that disastrous documentary back in the '60's

And Queen Liz never got it from the tabloids the way those two have. for example, I don't recall anyone suggesting the queen used a surrogate to carry her first child. I could go on.

5 hours ago, Spockydog said:

The notion that Queenie worked her tits off until she popped her clogs is hilarious.

Being chauffeured to a biscuit factory to shake hands with the mayor is not what I would describe as work.

Working 18-hour-shifts while saving lives in a hospital. Lugging a sack of Royal Mail up forty flights of stairs 'cos the sodding lifts in the tower block are broken again (thanks for everything, Mum).

Now that's fucking work.

And bravery.

2 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

It might be mean, but when you parade your trauma for a few tens of million dollars, it's fair game. He has disclosed all of these details of his own volition, to tell his side of the story.  We are all allowed our own reaction to it.

What are you talking about? He didn't decide to join that family. He was born into it. This guy's been "fair game" from the moment he was born. Commodified by the press all his life. Jesus Christ, he was reading that James Hewitt shit when he was twelve years old, saw his mother hounded to death by 14, and has been hounded himself ever since. And the way they treated his wife? I'd be throwing fucking Molotov cocktails if I was him, not writing a memoir.

Do you know how many books have been written about him? He says 30 in his book but the actual number is closer to 50. All of them unauthorized. He want's to tell his story? Great. His father wrote a memoir back in the 1980's where he had some unkind things to say about his fam and no one accused him of being a traitor. 

2 hours ago, maarsen said:

Considering thar one of Canada's longest serving PMs used to talk not only the spirit of his mother but also of his dog on how to run Canada during WWII, the fact that H and M do so is not really the shock of any century. The most popular part of any newspaper is still the daily horoscope. When that changes, let me know so I can finally care.

Nancy Regan had an astrologer FFS.

4 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I don't recall anyone suggesting the queen used a surrogate to carry her first child.

Bad example, as surrogacy wasn't a thing when Charles (or, indeed, any of the Elizabeth's other children) was born -- per Wikipedia, the first successful gestational surrogacy happened in 1985 or 1986.

10 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Haha, it’s fine, I’ll let you back away in the manner of your choosing. 

What do I have to back away from? You claimed, with certainty, that MM is a huge liar, and then cited The Sun. That's like hearing your 80 year old grandparent say bad things about Obama because they saw it on Fox. All you can do is feel bad for the person doing it.

1 minute ago, Ran said:

Bad example, as surrogacy wasn't a thing when Charles was born -- per Wikipedia, the first successful gestational surrogacy happened in 1985 or 1986.

It is if Phillip knocks up a woman who isn't his wife. Think about it. 

But that's fine. You can take your pick. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-double-standards-royal?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

And,

To be clear: this is a grown ass man, mocking a woman for sharing an anecdote about her son, who's a toddler. This is not normal, folks. 

24 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

What do I have to back away from? You claimed, with certainty, that MM is a huge liar, and then cited The Sun. That's like hearing your 80 year old grandparent say bad things about Obama because they saw it on Fox. All you can do is feel bad for the person doing it.

This is a little bit of shoot the messenger.  I glanced through the link. 

Meghan absolutely did say to Oprah that she 'never saw her passport' which seems unlikely, since we know she took at least 1 solo trip to the US for the baby shower and they took several vacations. She was clearly attempting to give the [false] impression that she did not have freedom of movement.

She also absolutely did say that the tabloids called her son the n word which is a lie. Such a thing never happened.  

I'm not sure its a 'lie' but she also absolutely did say that if they lived in UK there would be 40 reporters every time she picked up Archie [paraphrase] and that is totally false since the Cambridge children went to school in London and were never swarmed by any media. 

*It's also true that the RF lies, but they typically lie in a more sophisticated manner and do a better job of it.  Exhibit A being that Charles, who has always been shy & eccentric was turned into a playboy prince, Exhibit B being how long they kept a lid on the Wales marriage which was a debacle literaly from Day One and Exhibit C that they turned disgrunted, not too bright, rage filled Harry into the 2nd most popular royal after the queen until well after he and Meghan married.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

Why is it people tend to believe Meghan when she has been so demonstrably found to be lying on so many occasions? Is this a Trump thing where lying is fine if they are on your side?

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Yes.

7 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

*It's also true that the RF lies, but they typically lie in a more sophisticated manner and do a better job of it.  

:lmao:

The family with generations of lying and professional PR staff are better at lying than a person who is a bad actor and a master manipulator.

YOU DON'T SAY

8 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

:lmao:

The family with generations of lying and professional PR staff are better at lying than a person who is a bad actor and a master manipulator.

YOU DON'T SAY

It's truly one of the strangest arguments I've ever heard, backed by Murdoch whose outlets really seem to hate women of color. But Meghan is the problem!

It's truly one of the strangest arguments I've ever heard, backed by Murdoch whose outlets really seem to hate women of color. But Meghan is the problem!

I think that's actually the true mark of royalty. Their lies are better and more sophisticated than us plebes.

Archived