Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

13 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

And, "the subjects of the No.1 best-selling book in the world right now" is certainly as interesting as anything else we discuss here. And if it sometimes veers into tittle-tattle or gossip, so what?  

Pretty much exactly what I was trying to say: it's interesting to talk about for many people, and that doesn't equal an unhealthy obsession for most either - it's literally a frivolous way to pass the time between dull work calls for me, just like many other topics I read on this amazing forum populated by a richly diverse group of assholes*. And so one can comment on this thread without feeling the need to somehow portray their discourse as being morally superior or better than another commenter on said thread. I just found the various comments essentially claiming 'I don't care about this topic, it's beneath me/also here is what I think' amusing. 

It's fine to gossip! We all do it. 

*including me (obligatory disclaimer) 

On 1/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, Heartofice said:

One has to wonder why anyone would care so much this topic that it got to 21 pages so quickly and almost as fast as it was closed another one was created! 

I think it was this post that made people aware, how much you care about this topic.

6 hours ago, DMC said:

Wait, Harry didn't get his first gaming system until he was 13?  And y'all call him spoiled....

To be fair, if he wanted to play Duck Hunt, he went out onto the royal estate with gamekeepers and shotguns.

9 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

To be fair, if he wanted to play Duck Hunt, he went out onto the royal estate with gamekeepers and shotguns.

Nintendo should totally make a Balmoral Duck Hunt game.

28 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Eew. 

Yeah sales are going to go through the roof. buy stock today. 

Honestly, if I was applying cream to my dick, I don’t think I’d be thinking of my mother’s lips.

Archived