Jon's death

11 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Jon’s death? What death? Has a new book been published that I’m unaware of by any chance? 

Did you not hear? 'A Struggle with Starks ' is out now. Jon, Sansa, Bran and Rickon all die on the first page. Daenerys then magically teleports all her armies to Westeros while conquering everywhere else in Essos. They are completely unaffected by the food shortage. Dothraki and Unsullied just mow down any opposition. Daenerys becomes Empress of the new Great Empire of the Dawn. Then she and the good Roose Bolton and the honourable Walder Frey go north to fight Snowhead/Snow Wight/Snowflake who's come back as a special wight and is the betrayer of all humanity and is leading the undead to kill everyone because he's gone mad over Arya. Arya blows up King's Landing before dying.

8 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Did you not hear? 'A Struggle with Starks ' is out now. Jon, Sansa, Bran and Rickon all die on the first page. Daenerys then magically teleports all her armies to Westeros while conquering everywhere else in Essos. They are completely unaffected by the food shortage. Dothraki and Unsullied just mow down any opposition. Daenerys becomes Empress of the new Great Empire of the Dawn. Then she and the good Roose Bolton and the honourable Walder Frey go north to fight Snowhead/Snow Wight/Snowflake who's come back as a special wight and is the betrayer of all humanity and is leading the undead to kill everyone because he's gone mad over Arya. Arya blows up King's Landing before dying.

I may have heard about actually… Does little evil incarnate Rickon the Insane eat the corpses of their enemies while Sansa goes mad and is revealed to be the corpse queen of legend and Bran tries to do very nasty and evil shit but goes insane (I’m sensing a theme here) and skinchanges himself causing all land beyond the Wall to be sucked into a ginormous black hole? 

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

I may have heard about actually… Does little evil incarnate Rickon the Insane eat the corpses of their enemies while Sansa goes mad and is revealed to be the corpse queen of legend and Bran tries to do very nasty and evil shit but goes insane (I’m sensing a theme here) and skinchanges himself causing all land beyond the Wall to be sucked into a ginormous black hole? 

Yes, all those things happen in the prologue. Then they die. My mistake. And don't forget when evil Sansa and Harry murder Sweetrobin due to their lust for power.

4 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Yes, all those things happen in the prologue. Then they die. My mistake. And don't forget when evil Sansa and Harry murder Sweetrobin due to their lust for power.

Well, good that we’re rid of all the evul and insane Starks in the prologue, thus leaving all remaining pages for what really matters in the story. ;)

Wait! Wait! Wait!  Does this wonderful book mention who took Sansa's maidenhead?   

Was it, in no particular order:

Littlefinger

Hot Pie

Tormund 

Harry the Heir

Dolorus Edd

Mance 

Stannis

Doran Martell

Darkstar

Sandor

Theon

Bronze Yohn Royce

Sweet Robin

Tyrion

Jamie

Thoros

Gendy

fAgeon

Daario

Roose 

Wilas

Loras 

Ser Shadrich

please, anybody, anybody except Bowen Marsh!         :crying:

13 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Harry and Sansa are the pairing. They bond over their mutual extreme lust for power. They have no qualms about murdering Sweetrobin to further their position. Sansa did not take much convincing at all.

And Rickon ate Sweetrobin. 

9 minutes ago, LongRider said:

The Skagosi killed all the Starks, brought down the Wall and bonded with the Others, their long lost brothers.

TWIST!

The Skagosi, for thousands of years, practiced blood magic, human sacrifice, and slavery. They’ve committed genocide countless times and have violated the natural laws of man.

Wait……

Did I say Skagosi? I meant the Targaryens.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:09 PM, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep."

(from "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening," by Robert Frost)

Jon Snow's dying thoughts were of Arya Stark.  I expect Jon Snow will be raised from death by the Others and come back as a wight.  He will use his
short, remaining time among the living to find Arya.  They will both die and get second lives as direwolves. 

The "promises to keep," you would think is his duty to stop the Others.  I think Jon stopped caring about that and his only thoughts from this point
will be revenge and finding Arya. 

The Others have the power of necromancy. I think that is how Jon will get a temporary reprieve from death. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 7:24 PM, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

The Others have the power of necromancy. I think that is how Jon will get a temporary reprieve from death. 

Wights are not alive.  Not the kind of life we know.  They can move about physically and have lost much of their mind.  The difference in Jon's specific example is his warg ability.  HIs mind will find a new host in Ghost.  Ghost the Host.  So as his body goes into slow decay his mind will continue to function.  Albeit getting more and more savage with each passing day.  With each passing hour what was left of his human reason will slowly decay too. 

2 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Wights are not alive.  Not the kind of life we know.  They can move about physically and have lost much of their mind.  The difference in Jon's specific example is his warg ability.  HIs mind will find a new host in Ghost.  Ghost the Host.  So as his body goes into slow decay his mind will continue to function.  Albeit getting more and more savage with each passing day.  With each passing hour what was left of his human reason will slowly decay too. 

Theory:  Mel wrote the Pink Letter.  She did it to trick Jon into taking her warnings seriously.  It worked.

Fact:  After Jon receives the Pink Letter, Jon seems to start taking Mel's warnings more seriously.  We know Jon and Tormund then did some secret plotting offscreen.  We were not privy to this plotting.

Theory:  The plotting ultimately involved a plan to have Mel's vision come true, without Jon actually dying.   Mel was consulted.  Mel glamored Cregan Karstark to resemble Jon.  And, since Karstark had grown feebleminded, Jon was able to skinchange him (just as Bran could skinchange Hodor). 

Archived