Craster and Jaime

2 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Even before he developed his special relationship with fire he had all these weird ideas which were verging on delusional.

Yup. There were plenty of red flags long before Duskendale. 

1 minute ago, Craving Peaches said:

Even before he developed his special relationship with fire he had all these weird ideas which were verging on delusional.

To be more fair to the initial post than it deserves, if all the information you got on Aerys was from the novels, you could easily form the impression that he was fine prior to Duskendale; indeed, I gathered that was the general opinion on the board. It's only AWoIaF that changed the picture by indicating that he was always a bit "off", increasingly so as the years went on, and Duskendale just served to tip him from unstable into batshit mental.

To be honest I kind of preferred the pre-AWoIaF version of events, but we are where we are.

21 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

I can't believe I had to see Craster being defended today

Oh brace yourself, some (many) of the arguments in defence of certain characters you will see are going to make you want to wash your eyes & brain w/ lye. But that’s just b/c of the initial shock, don’t worry. These arguments are so ridiculously mental, wholly unsupported, and borderline delusional that they can’t be taken seriously by anyone who’s read the books and understood what they read. :lol:

13 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Lol? Lyanna and Brandon became a very good theory when? 

when the D-cult assembled . 

as for the OP , @Here's Looking At You, Kid, what is this thread exactly?

are we defending Targaryens' "honor"?! so what if someone is actually attacking the Targaryen family?!  if Targaryens are so threatened by connecting other people having incest to them , they should just stop all the incest ! then again , they are fictional characters , neither "attack" nor Craster theories affect them. chill! 

or is this thread for connecting Craster and Jaimie? ... relax, I proved today that Craster and Jaimie are in fact first cousins:P go read about it in the other thread , if skimming through disrespectful Targaryen-related posts doesn't enrage you 

Incest is good for Targaryens, though? 

Goodman, if you're going to criticize Jaime and Craster for incest, then you have to criticize House Targaryen as well. At least try to be more subtle about your double standards. 

IRL, I believe incest is disgusting. In ASOIAF, it's still gross, but at least it's contained to pages. 

Incest makes for interesting tags in fanfiction, though. 

Archived