Jump to content

Spare a Moment for H&M, Part 3


Tywin et al.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Kate and Wills have taken a bigger drop in approval than Harry and Meghan since the book came out (admittedly from a much better starting position). 

I hate the tabloids but I this title was pretty funny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11655135/No-one-Spared-William-Kate-popularity-plunge-Harry-Meghan-down.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Remind me again, is that the paper Harry's suing? 

There were people who thought that the death of Lady Di might bring down the Monarchy and usher in a republic. I thought that was kind of inane but now I'm thinking they might have been on to something. Diana's revenge, bitches. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...Also,

Does anyone think the Sussexes give a flying fuck at this point what the tabloids or the English people think of them? Harry gave an interview once where the said he didn't like the tabloids, didn't care for the "shite" they printed and didn't much care for living in England. This was a decade before he ever met Meghan  Markle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

...Also,

Does anyone think the Sussexes give a flying fuck at this point what the tabloids or the English people think of them? Harry gave an interview once where the said he didn't like the tabloids, didn't care for the "shite" they printed and didn't much care for living in England. This was a decade before he ever met Meghan  Markle. 

Well yes. Meghan OBVIOUSLY cares. 
 

The reason any of this is happening is because she didn’t like it that the press weren’t 100% gushing over her and treating her like the new Diana. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Well yes. Meghan OBVIOUSLY cares. 
 

The reason any of this is happening is because she didn’t like it that the press weren’t 100% gushing over her and treating her like the new Diana. 

The press who literally helped cause the car crash that killed Diana.

Have to say she was lucky to not be the new Diana.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Well yes. Meghan OBVIOUSLY cares. 

Cares considerably less since they left the country and are no longer at the mercy of those fucking vampires. and why does this come back to Meghan? I said, "the Sussexes".

Quote

The reason any of this is happening is because she didn’t like it that the press weren’t 100% gushing over her and treating her like the new Diana. 

I think she might have settled for being treated like a human being; but that was too much for the UK press.

8 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

And yet she still wanted to be her and be treated like her. 

:huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I said, "the Sussexes".

I think A bit of xenophobic misogyny is responsible for the disparity in treatment l

it’s an old pastime to blame foreign women for the actions and rhetoric  of the native born men they’ve been with romantically or at least sexually.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

why does this come back to Meghan? I said, "the Sussexes".

Because all of this fuss is basically all because Meghan didn’t like getting bad press. She couldn’t handle anyone saying anything bad about her, and that’s why Harry left the royal family and any of us are talking about it. She is the main motivator behind all of it.

 

50 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I think she might have settled for being treated like a human being; but that was too much for the UK press.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

Pfft, she wasn’t getting it any worse than anyone else. Problem is she thought everyone was going to love her and treat her like a princess , but unfortunately she was more of a diva than a princess and you can’t force people to like you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Because all of this fuss is basically all because Meghan didn’t like getting bad press. She couldn’t handle anyone saying anything bad about her, and that’s why Harry left the royal family and any of us are talking about it. She is the main motivator behind all of it.

 

Pfft, she wasn’t getting it any worse than anyone else. Problem is she thought everyone was going to love her and treat her like a princess , but unfortunately she was more of a diva than a princess and you can’t force people to like you 

Wow. You really like minimizing her experience there. Then again, I've never received death threats so maybe she did overreact. 

Carry on then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Wow. You really like minimizing her experience there. Then again, I've never received death threats so maybe she did overreact. 

Carry on then. 

No, she literally started all of this because she got some bad press. That is the literal truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Nah, that's literal bullshit.

How? It happened. 
 

The entire story here, all you really need to know is that Meghan married a prince, wanted to be loved and adored by everyone, got really upset when people didn’t even like her very much when they worked out what she was like, and then spent the next few years trying to very loudly tell everyone why they should love her.
 

That basically sums it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Wow. You really like minimizing her experience there. Then again, I've never received death threats so maybe she did overreact. 

Carry on then. 

Dude, he finds it offensive to even suggest Markle could show any amount of care for another human being and that the woman started a podcast

She is ontologically evil in his eyes ergo any action she takes is evil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Dude, he finds it offensive to even suggest Markle could show any amount of care for another human being and that the woman started a podcast

She is ontologically evil in his eyes ergo any action she takes is evil.

 

I don’t know why you keep mentioning the podcast? Like what is the point you are trying to make with it? My point about the podcast is that it’s yet another example of her thinking that people should be interested in what she thinks. What is your point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

don’t know why you keep mentioning the podcas

Because you spent pages of a thread ranting about how it showed her narcissism—didn’t even mention what she said just in just howled in rage.

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Like what is the point you are trying to make with it?

That you will find any reason to any action from her as malicious.

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

My point about the podcast is that it’s yet another example of her thinking that people should be interested in what she thinks. What is your point?

See you make any normal endeavor of hers seem nefarious.

She has no more or less justification for starting a podcast than literally anyone whose ever started one.

 

Tell me what steps one must take in your eyes before they’re allowed to start a podcast without being accused of narcissism?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Because you spent pages of a thread ranting about how it showed her narcissism—didn’t even mention what she said just in just howled in rage.

That you will find any reason to any action from her as malicious.

See you make any normal endeavor of hers seem nefarious.

She has no more or less justification for starting a podcast than literally anyone whose ever started one.

 

 

 

Ok, but as the conversation was about how Meghan thought people were interested in her opinion, her starting a podcast is a relevant piece of evidence that she does actually think that. If you listen to any of these podcasts you will also notice her interjecting celebrities by making sure to speak about her own irrelevant unconnected personal stories. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Ok, but as the conversation was about how Meghan thought people were interested in her opinion, her starting a podcast is a relevant piece of evidence that she does actually think that. If you listen to any of these podcasts you will also notice her interjecting celebrities by making sure to speak about her own irrelevant unconnected personal stories. 

Show us on the doll where the podcast touched you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...