The Blood of the Dragon.

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

The so called “Blood of the Dragon” of House Targaryen and all High Nobility of Valyria was the result of genetic, alchemical, and magical experiments carried out by the GEotD and the Valyrian Empire. 

The results of such experiments dot the world. Sothoryos is likely filled to the brim with chimera’s and other abominations created in these experiments. Once the test on animals was done they began experimenting on slaves in their mines, breeding them with fire wyrms. Explaining the “worms” in Aerea Targaryen having “human faces”.

Targaryen blood is cursed and abominable, and an affront to all natural laws of man, in this world and in ASOIAF.

50 minutes ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

The so called “Blood of the Dragon” of House Targaryen and all High Nobility of Valyria was the result of genetic, alchemical, and magical experiments carried out by the GEotD and the Valyrian Empire. 

The results of such experiments dot the world. Sothoryos is likely filled to the brim with chimera’s and other abominations created in these experiments. Once the test on animals was done they began experimenting on slaves in their mines, breeding them with fire wyrms. Explaining the “worms” in Aerea Targaryen having “human faces”.

Targaryen blood is cursed and abominable, and an affront to all natural laws of man, in this world and in ASOIAF.

Is it possible that King Aerys has bastards running around we don't know about (aside from the theoretical ones like Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion)? Aerys was known as a philanderer for some time after becoming king.

10 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Is it possible that King Aerys has bastards running around we don't know about (aside from the theoretical ones like Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion)? Aerys was known as a philanderer for some time after becoming king.

It’s possible. But I think it’ll be irrelevant to the story

16 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

And not done for any good purpose. Only to subjugate others.

You surely meant Others. As Valyrians in their features remind us of Others. Daenerys will lead an army of the dead. While Jon is doing Gods work saving lives, She's doing Others work for them, causing the deaths of entire cities worth of people. If that is not Others work, I don't know what is.

13 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

I think not, because he was getting or trying to get all touchy touchy with the ladies-in-waiting of Rhaella. These are noble ladies that will eventually get married, so if it was, there would be scandal. With Joanna it was different as he had both a history with her and we know he took it a bit far in the wedding night.

3 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Yep. Can't believe I forgot about Jon having the force. Hopefully he will actually do something with it in the next book.

And we know the force is strong with this one, even Varamyr says so.

Varamyr knew the truth of that. When he claimed the eagle that had been Orell's, he could feel the other skinchanger raging at his presence. Orell had been slain by the turncloak crow Jon Snow, and his hate for his killer had been so strong that Varamyr found himself hating the beastling boy as well. He had known what Snow was the moment he saw that great white direwolf stalking silent at his side. One skinchanger can always sense another. Mance should have let me take the direwolf. There would be a second life worthy of a king. He could have done it, he did not doubt. The gift was strong in Snow, but the youth was untaught, still fighting his nature when he should have gloried in it.

12 minutes ago, Corvo the Crow said:

You surely meant Others. As Valyrians in their features remind us of Others. Daenerys will lead an army of the dead. While Jon is doing Gods work saving lives, She's doing Others work for them, causing the deaths of entire cities worth of people. If that is not Others work, I don't know what is.

But she burns everyone she kills, which is less dead corpses for the Others to resurrect and add to their army. So Daenerys is the hero, right??

2 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

But she burns everyone she kills, which is less dead corpses for the Others to resurrect and add to their army. So Daenerys is the hero, right??

Damn! Haven't thought of it that way. Dany is Azor Ahai Reborn. I guess the original fella was burning entire cities to leave nothing behind for the Others, after all, the dude had no problem stabbing his wife for a magical sword.

Yeah something along those lines but we'll probably never get the exact history because it doesn't matter, but key to it is they sacrifice their own children to start and every so often renew the blood pact. And the series will make the argument that this is immoral and it should end.

We are going to see how it was generally done and the Others too, the magical processes involved, because Euron is going to do it all again in his own image/blood.

I have to say though, the Doom of Valyria reminds me of The Flood in some ways. A mass group of people so evil that they were beyond redemption, and destruction was seen as the key to eradicate said wickedness. God warned Moses of the coming flood. Daenys the Dreamer was forwarned of the Doom through a vision.

I suppose the key difference between the two is the source of both natural disasters. God sent The Flood, but as to what sparked the Doom, that is unknown. Was it a higher deity? Perhaps it was R'hllor, if R'hllor is real. Or was it, as Septon Barth claims, due to faltering spells controlling the Fourteen Flames?

1 minute ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

I have to say though, the Doom of Valyria reminds me of The Flood in some ways. A mass group of people so evil that they were beyond redemption, and destruction was seen as the key to eradicate said wickedness. God warned Moses of the coming flood. Daenys the Dreamer was forwarned of the Doom through a vision.

I suppose the key difference between the two is the source of both natural disasters. God sent The Flood, but as to what sparked the Doom, that is unknown. Was it a higher deity? Perhaps it was R'hllor, if R'hllor is real. Or was it, as Septon Barth claims, due to faltering spells controlling the Fourteen Flames?

It’s supposed to. It also was drawn from what happened to Atlantis. And Numenor.

2 hours ago, KingEuronGreyjoy said:

I disagree.  The Targaryens are the equivalent of Gods in that world.  They are scions of the rulers of the Great Empire Of The Dawn.  The Amethyst Empress was their ancestors.  The Gods saw fit to preserve the Targaryen family and sent a holy vision to Daenys Targaryen.  She shared the vision with Aenar Targaryen and the family relocated to the safety of Dragonstone.  The Targaryens were saved to counter the darkness and death personified in the Starks.  Cold death is embodied in the Starks.  The Targaryens counterbalance this and ensures light and life will continue.  The Starks, who worship the red-eyed trees, are the scions of the evil Bloodstone Emperor.  The Starks must be punished to bring balance back to the weather. 

9 minutes ago, Shierak Qiya said:

I disagree.  The Targaryens are the equivalent of Gods in that world.  They are scions of the rulers of the Great Empire Of The Dawn.  The Amethyst Empress was their ancestors.  The Gods saw fit to preserve the Targaryen family and sent a holy vision to Daenys Targaryen.  She shared the vision with Aenar Targaryen and the family relocated to the safety of Dragonstone.  The Targaryens were saved to counter the darkness and death personified in the Starks.  Cold death is embodied in the Starks.  The Targaryens counterbalance this and ensures light and life will continue.  The Starks, who worship the red-eyed trees, are the scions of the evil Bloodstone Emperor.  The Starks must be punished to bring balance back to the weather. 

I disagree. The Starks are the defendants of the Last Hero. Their family’s original purpose was to guard the realm against the Other’s return. The Targaryens are descendants of a cruel empire that practiced slavery in the most inhumane and extreme degree. They descend from a people steeped in blood magic, slavery, incest, and human experimentation. And the Valyrians themselves almost certainly descend directly from the GEotD.

27 minutes ago, Shierak Qiya said:

Nice fanfiction.

Archived