Where does all this Stark hate come from?

King_Tristifer_IV_Mudd

12 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

Idk. It does its best to keep Ygritte out, she's not too bad. It does a much better job at keeping Coldhands out, and he's a good guy.

True enough. I think the original hope was to keep out the others but Idk. 

Yea presumably. And I'm in favor of stopping the world turning into zombies, but if the goal to get there is by treating people like wights then like, what's the point?

Exactly. 

Word, there's definitely lots of lost info and the watch probably wasn't always this terrible, but it was still probably always terrible.

For sure. I'm sure it was always terrible but it used to be bigger anyway. More men, more castles, probably more supplies. 

Maybe Mel knows what she's doing? Lol probably not. But maybe her and Jan and Sam and maybe Dany and Tyrion and Moonboy for all I know will help.

haha she might. Right about the time I think she is full of shit she is right about something. For sure. Moonboy saves the day lol 

I really do believe that, well not Moonboy. But I'm confident that Dany and Jon are both Azor Ahai, probably Stannis too. And I think Tyrion and Theon may be too, probably others. So, I think like the power of a united humanity or something corney like that will defeat the Others. But it also may be a really tall wall.

Yeah, probably. They both have to be right? They fit too nicely, what differs one from the other? A few things, I suppose but they both fit the bill. What if Mel has been right all along & Stan the man is AA Reborn? Wouldn't that be a twist. 

I'm thinking you're right & the really tall wall is just extra help. Unless it comes down. 

That Mel is scared of him, scares me.

Absolutely. Mel doesn't seem to be scared of much. 

Lol, yea, tough kids. Might freak out Edmure and Blackfish tho

haha for sure! Good thing Lysa is gone, she definitely would've pushed Un-Cat out the moon door. 

50 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

True enough. I think the original hope was to keep out the others but Idk. 

Right, but then why are there wildlings? If the plan is to make sure the lion goes extinct then you shouldn't keep them in a sanctuary for gazelles. Unless of course the plans not to make the Others go extinct, which would turn keeping the wildlings at bay from terrible to like, something diabolical.

59 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

For sure. I'm sure it was always terrible but it used to be bigger anyway. More men, more castles, probably more supplies. 

Word. Since Aegon it's been on the sharp decline, although even 300 years ago I don't think it was much compared to it's predecessor either.

1 hour ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Moonboy saves the day lol 

All hail King Moonboy! Like why not? Almost much every other king has been a fool too.

Yeah, probably. They both have to be right? They fit too nicely, what differs one from the other? A few things, I suppose but they both fit the bill. What if Mel has been right all along & Stan the man is AA Reborn? Wouldn't that be a twist. 

Yea that'd be fun. Or if Mel disavows Stannis only for him to turn out to be the real deal, and he can rub it in her face for being a quitter lol.

I'm thinking you're right & the really tall wall is just extra help. Unless it comes down. 

I hope it comes down, but I also hope that doesn't kill everyone lol.

haha for sure! Good thing Lysa is gone, she definitely would've pushed Un-Cat out the moon door. 

"Sister, what's happened to you?"

"What happened to me? What happened to you?"

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2023 at 7:41 PM, Morte said:

For me it looks as if we are in an outright troll-war here: people start idiotic threads about Daenerys, other people start idiotic threads about the Starks - and vice versa. I have no intention to investigate who "started" it this time (because it's not like we haven't been here, and done that).

A small percent of all threads always was such childish nonsense, but now it seems to me as if the forums mostly consist of this kind of threads and normal conversations are in the minority (see the legion of "xy goes insane"-threads, and that's just one topic).

Just to note that we're actively investigating this stuff. I think there are people who are clearly using the forum to score polemic points and are not necessarily doing so out of conviction, they merely want to one up or upset "the other side". And this goes for both sides.

In particular, I know there are constant claims of sock puppets and alts, but I'm just going to reiterate that this is nothign to talk about in public. If you have concerns or evidence, send it our way. We _will_ get to the bottom of it... and as I said, we are investigating.

Archived