Characters Who Got What They Deserved

Craving Peaches

8 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

I think King Aerys is a good example.

Aerys isn't bad. His belief in the paper shield that is Jaime didn't stop Tywin from sacking his city, let alone Jaime not murdering him.

8 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Slynt and the slaver who got dracaryed

Slynt, yea. Politicking to get ahead at the expense of Stark and benefit of Lannister only to get betrayed by Lannister and out politicked by Starks son.

Krazyns, definitely. His greed, cruelty and commitment to slavery were all wrapped up Dany in a nice bow like a fortune cookie maker.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Peres said:

Theon, unsatysfying and unconfortable as it is to read, Theon deserves everything Ramsey did to him, he betrayed his foster family and killed 2 inocent boys.

Gregor, Vargo Hoat, Joffrey, Amory Lorch, Hizdahr, Khal Drogo. All got what they deserved.

Lol damn. Nah I don't think I can behind those. Maybe Drogo. But I think even Gregors animalistic loyalty to Lannister still isn't enough poetic justice to justify his wight like life.

(Hizdar could get a bit more coming if you ask me)

My main two.

Jorah who enslaved and justified it now permanently wears the markings of a troublesome slave.

Ned cut some dudes head clean off but winds up decapitated himself 

5 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

He burned people alive, including innocents, got off on that and raped and abused his wife...but somehow Ned deserved to be killed and he doesn't?

Lol I didn't mean Aerys wasn't bad like he wasn't a bad guy. I meant not bad, like, I do see Aerys getting comeuppance directly related to his schemes. Weird slang, sry.

I'm not sure if any one deserves to be killed, let alone a borderline mentally unstable person and a borderline mentally challenged person. But, there's no doubt in my mind the realm is better off with these guys far off from any decision making 

4 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

I'm not sure if any one deserves to be killed, let alone a borderline mentally unstable person and a borderline mentally challenged person.

I agree, but when planning to blow up King's Landing I think Aerys was lucid and of relatively sound mind, he wasn't insane in a legal sense, so he knew what he was doing.

1 minute ago, LongRider said:

You forgot boobs, lots & lots of boobs.

Fair, but this is a joke between Floki and I. There's a deleted scene from the atrocious Hobbit trilogy which features an interaction between two characters. We paraphrased it to refer to the abomination instead.

Gregor Clegane... kind of. The glorious moment of retribution was undercut by his killing of Oberyn, so the immediate response is one of horror and dismay rather than triumph. But the guy still died screaming in agony, and that's exactly what he deserved.

47 minutes ago, Arthur Peres said:

Gregor, Vargo Hoat, Joffrey, Amory Lorch, Hizdahr, Khal Drogo. All got what they deserved.

What happened to Hizdahr?

Archived