Characters Who Got What They Deserved

Craving Peaches

24 minutes ago, James West said:

Jon betrayed the Nw and so they gave him a traitor's death.  Yeah, so there is my answer.  We are talking about comeuppance here so it has to be Jon.  

Tywin deserved to die but not from the hands of his family.  If a relative of the families he killed were to do it, yes.  Not from the son he had supported with a lavish lifestyle.  

Jon deserved loyalty. He was trying to save the Watch.

Jorah Mormont, the dude commited the crime of slavery and showed no remorse for his actions nor any pity or sympathy for the slaves, Lazhareen and Unsullied he came across and had a very creepy and entitled attitude toward Daenerys.  

Him becoming a slave was karma, and he definitively deserved to have his head cut off by Ned Stark.

On 1/20/2023 at 4:18 PM, SeanF said:

Kevan happily facilitated his brother’s crimes.

The Lannister brothers cooperated on bad stuff. I’m not defending Kevan but I want you to think. Don’t you think Jon would have done the same for Robb?  Jon would back Robb even after he killed Rickard and insulted Walder. Family attachment is the cause of the problems.

13 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

The Lannister brothers cooperated on bad stuff. I’m not defending Kevan but I want you to think. Don’t you think Jon would have done the same for Robb?  Jon would back Robb even after he killed Rickard and insulted Walder. Family attachment is the cause of the problems.

Do, I think Jon would have carried out rape and murder for Robb, or assisted in the drowning of women and children, or would have stood aside while his nephew's wife was gang-raped, or subjected his niece to a naked walk of shame?  From what we know of Jon, I'd say it's very unlikely.

15 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Honestly, Jon and Robb got what they deserved. They killed Rickard and Janos. It’s almost the same scene.  

Rickard and Janos were mutineers who defied their commanding officers, and deserved their fates.

Archived