What if Domeric had survived into the story?

Maegor_the_Cool

40 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Do you know when Rondo's new post about Bran is coming? I'm very excited and I can't wait. I hope it's out soon!

I don't know.  You see.  The Stark side of the plot rarely interests me.  You can go through my comments of over six years time if you like.  Mostly, I support Daenerys.  I praise and defend the khaleesi, Queen of Westeros.  I beat up on the Starks from time to time because they are deserving.  You can already predict my opinion of Bran.  I would rather concentrate on criticizing Arya.   It is getting late.  Let me bid you good night.  

2 minutes ago, James West said:

I don't know.  You see.  The Stark side of the plot rarely interests me.  You can go through my comments of over six years time if you like.  Mostly, I support Daenerys.  I praise and defend the khaleesi, Queen of Westeros.  I beat up on the Starks from time to time because they are deserving.  You can already predict my opinion of Bran.  I would rather concentrate on criticizing Arya.   It is getting late.  Let me bid you good night.  

You think she could run 7 kingdoms that hate her? She can’t even run 3 cities that hate her.

Archived