Wake Up People: The Core of the Earth Reversed Direction

Mr. Chatywin et al.

7 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

If I end up married to him, I’ll let you know if the space lasers are really legit…

Shit you already know we've got an Ark that melts Nazis' faces.

We're going to have to talk about being able to teleport to other worlds though, but that's a chosen people problem.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

We're going to have to talk about being able to teleport to other worlds though, but that's a chosen people problem.

Didn't know you turned Mormon...

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I shall not be left behind. Just saying. Not letting you run off with random women to other worlds. *hmph*

28 minutes ago, DMC said:

What's this "we?"  The ark is being guarded by top men.  Top...men.

I mean when you control the media, financial institutions and the government... As kids we take turns trying to find the afikomen in that warehouse. I once found it next to a crate marked "Alucard." Gave me some redrum vibes tbh.  

26 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Not sure if the core of the earth is actually reversing, but also, please stop giving Hollywood screen writers ideas for Indy 6: "Indiana Jones and the core-reversing space laser"

No, no, no. It's Indy 6: Journey to the Center of the Reversing Core of Earth to Fight King Kong and Godzilla with a Jewish Space Laser. 

Get it right, rookie. We're already printing money!!! Write the script once the sets are made. 

On 1/25/2023 at 7:51 PM, Tywin et al. said:

No, no, no. It's Indy 6: Journey to the Center of the Reversing Core of Earth to Fight King Kong and Godzilla with a Jewish Space Laser. 

Get it right, rookie. We're already printing money!!! Write the script once the sets are made. 

Did I hear that someone is printing money?

Is this “crypto” non-currency?

On 1/25/2023 at 6:22 PM, IheartIheartTesla said:

Not sure if the core of the earth is actually reversing, but also, please stop giving Hollywood screen writers ideas for Indy 6: "Indiana Jones and the core-reversing space laser"

On 1/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Hey, Brendan Fraser in among the A listers again. Time for Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel.

6 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Did I hear that someone is printing money?

Is this “crypto” non-currency?

How I first learned to recognize a scam as a little kid:

6 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

Hey, Brendan Fraser in among the A listers again. Time for Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel.

I think they made two already with The Rock.

21 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

How I first learned to recognize a scam as a little kid:

What didn't they predict? How is their stand on reversal of earth core rotation?

On 1/25/2023 at 12:35 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Also, just to be safe, arrest @Myshkin before the downrising occurs. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/25/world/earth-core-turning-scli-scn-intl/index.html

I am but one cold blooded man, my scales do not shine brighter than those of any other. Stick me in your terrarium, sun stealer, and a thousand more just like me will hatch to face you!

Archived