Wake Up People: The Core of the Earth Reversed Direction

Mr. Chatywin et al.

5 hours ago, Myshkin said:

I am but one cold blooded man, my scales do not shine brighter than those of any other. Stick me in your terrarium, sun stealer, and a thousand more just like me will hatch to face you!

This is totally the Myshkin version of "strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."  Obi-Myshkin.

On 1/25/2023 at 7:51 PM, Tywin et al. said:

No, no, no. It's Indy 6: Journey to the Center of the Reversing Core of Earth to Fight King Kong and Godzilla with a Jewish Space Laser. 

Funny story, according to "The Hannukah song", Harrison ford is a quarter Jewish (not too shabby), but apparently Harrison corrected Adam Sandler later by saying he was actually half-Jewish making him even more suited for Indy 6

On 1/25/2023 at 6:17 PM, Chataya de Fleury said:

If I end up married to him, I’ll let you know if the space lasers are really legit…

I doubt it would work dipilation but maybe that's another difference between Reform and Orthodox.

1 hour ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Funny story, according to "The Hannukah song", Harrison ford is a quarter Jewish (not too shabby), but apparently Harrison corrected Adam Sandler later by saying he was actually half-Jewish making him even more suited for Indy 6

I find nothing about this funny. Even God wouldn't, and word has it, she has a sense of humor:

:P

Archived