In which house would you want to be born to ?

King Jaehaerys II

Aside from the 9 great houses ( Starks, Tullys, Arryns, Lannisters, Tyrells, Baratheons, Martells, Greyjoys, Targaryens) which house of westeros would you like to be a member of ? 

Personally I would choose the Manderlys because I love White Harbor!!! 

Also I would love to be a member of the houses : Grafton, Hightower, Redwyne since they are all rich and powerful !!! 

What about you guys ? Let me know both the house/houses and the reasons !!!

I’ve always pictured Seagard as a really nice place to live, and the Mallisters are probably my favorite House from the Riverlands. Only negative is I may have to fight Ironborn at some point.

The Arbor sounds lovely, so being a Redwyne would be nice. Though I maybe have to to get political 

House Dayne sounds like a nice house to be a part of. Perhaps a chance to become a legendary knight.

House Mallister, Redwyne, or House Dayne would be my picks.

24 minutes ago, Ring3r said:

House Stark.

I am pre-programmed to look for connections, its just how my brain works.  I know what I'm good for, I'm aware of the downsides, and...yeah.  Fight me.

That was my reply, but then I read the op. Cart before the horse type thing, :D

I think it'd be alright to be born into a house sworn to the Tyrells in the Reach.  But it would be best to be inland somewhat so I'm thinking...House Ashford?  It's reportedly a nice, relatively safe little town and area where one could probably fly under the attention of the high lords and their "game of thrones" most of the time;) 

I would like a nice peaceful life and so naturally I would want to live in the Vale. Throughout the Histories since Aegon’s Conquest, the Vale seemed to be percentage wise the most unaffected region from war. Although they sometimes send armies to war, they are never actually attacked to the extend that some of the other regions have been brutalised.

Although Lyn Corbray is a pedo, House Corbray is a Noble House with a large history behind it and it would be cool to wield Lady Forlorn if I was a good enough swordsman. I would want to be part of that house

16 hours ago, EggBlue said:

Hightower seems quite popular, ha?! well, I'm a woman and Hightowers seem religious! that doesn't end well! also, I hate the cold! so, somewhere in Dorne I guess. maybe Dayne? which dronish house is the richest?

Yronwoods maybe? They have mines! I almost picked House Dayne, and tbh I kind of wish I had. I chose money and trade over a beautifully ancient historical house *weeps*. They're one of the oldest houses in Westeros and carry an ancestral sword that was made from a literal star. Their coat of arms is beautiful, and I might be biased as lavender is my favorite color.

Archived