Ranking the best fighters of Asoiaf !!!

King Jaehaerys II

3 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Damn right. I've heard some people say that Alt Shift X and Alt Schwift X might be the same person, but I think that's ridiculous. Alt Schwift X is a class above.

Absolutely. I think it was discovered that the ‘same person’ crap was just Alt Shift D trying to get some of Schwifty’s street cred. In real life they are antagonistic twins. 

9 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

You laugh but it will be like that scene in Indiana Jones. Ser Stickuphisarse will mock Mr. Crossbowman about his lack of armour and knightly virtues and do a fancy sword swing only to get a bolt to the face.

Exactly!  And any one of these legendary fighters could be undone at any time by some bit of randomness.  "There's a reason they still play the games", indeed!;)

5 hours ago, Takiedevushkikakzvezdy said:

Alt Shift X made a video about it.

4 hours ago, KingStoneheart said:

Alt Shift X is my favourite YouTuber for any ASOIAF videos. Everything is so in-depth and fairly balanced. Feels like a proper un-biased assessment of every popular theory

Not mentioning Syrio Forel when we read first hand what he can do loses him credibility.

Anyway, it's impossible to compare fighters from different timelines. Even adding Arthur Dayne and Bobby B in his prime is a bit cheating.

Archived