Will Daenerys Fall in Love w/ Jon Once she Learns he is her Nephew?

Corvo the Crow

Who wouldn’t immediately fall in love with Zombie Jon?  Sure, he wants to eat her brains, but so what, I mean, kinky!  
Besides, he has that sexy big white dog.  

What hot blooded dragon lady could resist?

12 hours ago, LongRider said:

Who wouldn’t immediately fall in love with Zombie Jon?  Sure, he wants to eat her brains, but so what, I mean, kinky!  
Besides, he has that sexy big white dog.  

What hot blooded dragon lady could resist?

Poor Jon, he'll have to go hungry judging by all her recent decisions.

Hrm, Daario's been gone a bit now and Hizdar was a disappointment.  Doesn't bode well for the marriage when the bride dreams of frozen appendages, you know?  Dany likes sex and she likes fun sex and I think she enjoys romance and all the things young people enjoy.  Jon needs to be attractive in order for her to fall for him.  He's got many attractive qualities and sure, she might get a kick out of him breaking rules and getting stabbed and some of the more outrageous things he does, but Dany needs passion.  Will Jon be able to meet her there when he thaws out?  

I love Jon, don't get me wrong.  If he needed me to sleep in the cold mud killing wights I would be there with him to the bitter end.  I would walk into the Lands of Winter blind and lame with my last gasp of breath because this is a dude I can get behind.  But I will be hiding in the crypts of Winterfell when that gorgeous exotic ball of human fire decides she's going to have my simple home boy, returned from the dead, trained by a Wildling, gods love him, in the bedroom.  

Please George, please let Melisandre give him astral lessons while Jon's just out there doing nothing for a while.  Please don't let the dragon queen think my boy knows nothing.  

43 minutes ago, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

I doubt Jon and Dany will love each other without a time skip. Dany probably won’t reach Westeros until the end of Winds. Meaning she’ll have 1 book to claim the throne, help Jon defeat the Others, fall in love. Much like the abomination, it’d be too quick.

There is no chance that Daenerys gets to Westeros in TWoW. (Or at least not with her armies and allies. On dragonback she might get to Westeros in a single chapter.)

And there will be as many book as the plot needs, not as many as George thinks (or deludes himself into believing) he will need to finish the story.

I mean, realistically, there is no chance - no chance at all - that this story could be finished in 2,000-2,500 or so published pages.

1 minute ago, Lord Varys said:

There is no chance that Daenerys gets to Westeros in TWoW. (Or at least not with her armies and allies. On dragonback she might get to Westeros in a single chapter.)

And there will be as many book as the plot needs, not as many as George thinks (or deludes himself into believing) he will need to finish the story.

I mean, realistically, there is no chance - no chance at all - that this story could be finished in 2,000-2,500 or so published pages.

Yeah. I wouldn’t be shocked if he announced an 8th book.

14 minutes ago, Lord Varys said:

Well I consider you an authority so this gives me hope Melisandre really does have time and opportunity to teach Jon a few tricks.  Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Curled Finger said:

Well I consider you an authority so this gives me hope Melisandre really does have time and opportunity to teach Jon a few tricks.  Thanks! 

As I said earlier, I'd like to see (and don't consider it completely outlandish) that there will be some homoerotic action between resurrected Jon and Satin since the latter, as his squire, might be the one to tend to his (resurrected) corpse, helping him to heal his wounds (if that's possible), etc. That certainly could give him some experience in that field.

Melisandre might certainly also step in for a time there - she does want to use him to father some shadow creatures for whatever goals she might have, and in a weakened state this might be pretty easy. Although while a lot of pleasure might or is involved in this life force draining process I'm not sure the man will be taught how to properly pleasure the woman.

For a proper relationship - with Val, with Melisandre (not just as a life force/sperm donor for shadow babies), with any other woman Jon has to be himself again - or a new self, at least, somebody closer to the living than both Beric and Catelyn are right now. I'm sure the plot needs him to get there eventually, but that cannot be rushed, either.

Daenerys is not going to fall in love with Jon.  Jon will already be tightly involved in some kind of animal bond with Arya.  Those two will start their romance just like the NK and the NQ.  Arya will be the wighted lord commander's corpse bride. Their time ruling the Wall will have begun before Daenerys ever sets foot in the North. The bond of love between Arya and Jon will continue when they both die and live as Direwolves.  Expect to see their furry cubs before the end of the novel. 

Archived