Character interactions you most want to see

Lady Stonehearts Simp

I really want to see Jaime and Daenerys interact. Jaime telling Dany the same story about her father literally everyone else tells, but with his own side. Hopefully Barristan will be there to.

I’d also want to see Jaime and Jon interact after and if Jon’s true lineage becomes known to Westeros. I would love it if Jaime becomes LC of Jon’s Kingsguard or the LC of the new Night’s Watch after the war with the Others.

9 minutes ago, Prince Rhaegar Targareyen said:

I really want to see Jaime and Daenerys interact. Jaime telling Dany the same story about her father literally everyone else tells, but with his own side. Hopefully Barristan will be there to.

I’d also want to see Jaime and Jon interact after and if Jon’s true lineage becomes known to Westeros. I would love it if Jaime becomes LC of Jon’s Kingsguard or the LC of the new Night’s Watch after the war with the Others.

I like these. Then again I like anything that involves Jaime, so there’s that. :D

I want to see Tormund interact w/ Dany, w/ Sansa, and w/ Arya. Again, basically I want to see Tormund interact w/ anyone he hasn’t yet. 

There are plenty more, but I need to put some thought into it first. 

27 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Okay:

• Robb and Renly
  • Robert and Daenerys
  • Robert and Khal Drogo
  • Victarion and Khal Drogo
  • Robert, Renly and Stannis
  • Catelyn and Cersei
  • Ned and Daenerys

The funny thing is: Most of this pairing would work out quite well, if one gives the them the time forces them to calm down together (and someone has to bind Stannis to a chair, so he can't storm off, just because one of the others tries to make a joke ;)). And Ned would take out the steam within a second.

Cersei and Catelyn would very much depend on the when.

11 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Melisandre and Quaithe

Dany and Euron/Victarion

Arianne and Cersei

Shireen and Val

An interaction we've had but I want more of: Stannis and Asha

Yes to all. Also, we’ve had a bit of Val and Shireen… not sure that would be good for Shireen though! :lol:

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

Arya and Ramsay

Euron and Bran

Belwas and Samwell

Kraznys and Brienne

Dany and Arianne

Darkstar and Gendry

Hizdahr and Benerro

I like Arya and Ramsay.  Stick him with the pointy end.  I somehow don't think that's what you had in mind though.

Victarion and everyone he meets.

Euron and everyone he meets. Greyjoy brothers are the most fun.

Sansa and Dany, Sansa will play the ears off an unsuspecting Dany and engineer her downfall and it'll be great.

Sansa and Jon, Jon will see her for the Lannister she is becoming and none of her bullshit will work.

Arya and Gendry. Gendry is becoming a true knight because Arya changed and inspired him, next will be Arya's turn, when the BWB/Stoneheart is sorted she'll witness his selflessness, bravery and heroism and that will be the beginning of Arya's path back from the darkness. He's already fallen in love with her, next meeting she'll fall in love with him, though she will be in disguise the whole time and Gendry won't be aware he was interacting with her. He might even reveal to disguised Arya something about a prior love which lead him to become a knight and protect others rather than just looking out for himself.

Archived