NBA - the King passes Cap, but his team are still crap.

BigFatCoward

3 hours ago, DMC said:

It was weird rooting for the Heat.  Kissing your cousin weird.  If your cousin was from Miami and kinda dirty.

I thought one automatically meant the other. 

I"d favor the Kings as the only 1st round upset, that is if indeed the Warriors are the favorites in that matchup?

Also feel like Memphis has too many complimenting pieces for Lebron and AD to outlast.

The only thing that matters is that Beverley is out. Those late challenges are not good defense, they are just dangerous plays. Think he might be the only player I dislike for his on court performance.

30 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Nuggets in 4.

Odd take. I don't think the Wolves will win, but there are actually a lot of match up issues for Denver and they've played like shit for weeks now. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

Denver is weak lately.  Wouldn't be surprised if the Wolves pulled out a game or two.

It's part and parcel of something that hasn't happened in at least twenty years - the East is significantly stronger than the West.  Exciting times!  It'd be somewhat different if Denver was as strong as they should be considering everyone is finally healthy.  But, based on recent results...they're not.

Kings Warriors was a banger.

Man oh man do I miss seeing Fox and Monk in blue.  Trey Lyles too… but he was kind of a forgotten man on a super deep team.

(And I blame his late flagrant foul against Wisconsin as the turning point in that game…)

Meanwhile in another excellent game, Glass appears to be glass. How does AD always get hurt on plays that look pretty mild? 

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

Meanwhile in another excellent game, Glass appears to be glass. How does AD always get hurt on plays that look pretty mild? 

Dude, that was bizarre.  Hardly any contact and I almost have to assume torn biceps tendon when he can’t flex his arm at the elbow.

42 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Dude, that was bizarre.  Hardly any contact and I almost have to assume torn biceps tendon when he can’t flex his arm at the elbow.

Glad he could comeback, but still, how is it always him? 

And that's why Ja always scared me health wise. Jumps so high, but he's so small. Most of us couldn't use a keyboard a month after that. 

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

And that's why Ja always scared me health wise. Jumps so high, but he's so small. Most of us couldn't use a keyboard a month after that. 

Thought the same.  Now he’s back out on the bench with it looking taped up. Will be interesting to see if he comes back in.

6 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Thought the same.  Now he’s back out on the bench with it looking taped up. Will be interesting to see if he comes back in.

They'll shoot him up with all kinds of drugs, but still, that was the fear. 

Oddly Memphis is the only team I can think off that can play better without their best player.