NBA - the King passes Cap, but his team are still crap.

BigFatCoward

51 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Indications are that story is fake, and Howard had no such game.  Or at least, there is no video of it, and none of the local sports reporters commented on it, and given what a colossal stat line that is, feels safe to say that they would. 

In which case: I’ve done better!

2 hours ago, baxus said:

He did, though... ;) 

Try to spot it:

84 points

37 rebounds

9 assists

14 blocks

Ee, I off course meant um, one, two, three, four, ... emm, quadruple double! Now if I counted correctly that he didn't get, so ...

5 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Lol, Sacramento getting 112 points from their guards last night, you cant make this stuff up.

Eta: And the Clippers get 130 points from thier Forwards:eek:

That’s because their guards are Kentucky boys.  :smug: 

(Seriously though, the fact that John Higgins stole a national championship from them in that E8 match up with UNC is one of the most criminal acts in referee history.  Fox/Bam/Monk was one of my absolute favorite groups to watch play.)

3 hours ago, Rhom said:

That’s because their guards are Kentucky boys.  :smug: 

(Seriously though, the fact that John Higgins stole a national championship from them in that E8 match up with UNC is one of the most criminal acts in referee history.  Fox/Bam/Monk was one of my absolute favorite groups to watch play.)

Who were the Wisconsin players your son was rooting for that year?

40 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Who were the Wisconsin players your son was rooting for that year?

1.  Still too soon
2.  Some random white kids who were 26 years old and on their 8th year of eligibility probably.

Holy crap, the end of Celtics at Sixers. Tie score with 6 seconds left, Boston ball. Tatum, who had a bad shooting night until the 4th quarter, sank a three with 1.9 seconds left, no timeouts for Philly. Embiid takes the inbound, heaves a court-length shot... and sinks it. But he'd been a fraction of a second late, no basket. What a goddamn roller coaster in 2 seconds of clock.

Archived